Default Elder Scrolls Online Beta Signups

Sarkiki - Orexis - Pallikaria - Epithymia - Musouka - Empnefsi | Cannith Server

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

Keep us posted and maybe you might peak my interest but wil let others do the beta testing on that one myself only games I am interested in testing are NWO and mainly because of another fourm member here who's opinon I respect and pathfinder. But if the game turns out good enough I'll play

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

Signed up with fingers crossed.
    I could use a bit of the new.

Gave it whirl. Don't have much hope for it these days. Seems like all MMO's come up short now, its why games like WoW, DDO, Lotro, Everquest 2 continue to do well even as they get older.
    Magical Rings are well... magical. - Gandalf

Quote Originally Posted by Grosbeak07 View Post
    Gave it whirl. Don't have much hope for it these days. Seems like all MMO's come up short now, its why games like WoW, DDO, Lotro, Everquest 2 continue to do well even as they get older.
    What's coming up short?

I've only seen a few MMOs actually shut down.

I've also signed up. If it works like they say it makes nwn online look like a joke and, yes, ddo look worse. (Sorry ddo I love you and all, but holy **** this stuff looks good)

I don't see how what they've hyped is possible: the megaserver, the extremely awesome looking pvp (and I thought I hated pvp), everything - it looks too good to be true which might be saying something.

there's a video of someone who tested the alpha product and he said it really was all of that and more. He said the Screen shots we've been given on the TESO website don't even come close to the beauty that the actual game offers, he said the combat was amazingly smooth and fantastic and relied heavily on finesse and timing, rather than button clicking.

I simply can't wait.

The Hatchery
    2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council

Oooh, shiny!
    <seemingly offensive Army of Darkness quote>

Quote Originally Posted by Musouka View Post
    What's coming up short?

I've only seen a few MMOs actually shut down.
    Coming up short for me
    Magical Rings are well... magical. - Gandalf

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Syllph View Post
    ... he said the combat was amazingly smooth and fantastic and relied heavily on finesse and timing, rather than button clicking.
    While this sounds interesting, if there is even a small amount of lag, requiring finesse and timing could be a nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    While this sounds interesting, if there is even a small amount of lag, requiring finesse and timing could be a nightmare.
    Agreed fully. They intended pvp to have 200 people on screen at all times during the big fights. And with everyone on this new megaserver, I just don't understand how that's possible. Technology is pretty cool sometimes and TES has always pushed the boundaries of what I assumed was possible so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

I'm totally guessing here, but I think it must works like everyone who plays allows their computer to host a part of the game and functions like everyone is their own server? I'm not sure if this is possible but sounds right.

Quote Originally Posted by Grosbeak07 View Post
    Coming up short for me
    But you listed a few games and their survival even being an old game... Do you still play those games?