Default does seeker or dodge stack?

Does seeker from items stack? If I have a bloodstone and a seeker weapon, do they stack?

How about the dodge feat and dodge from an item?

It's very hard to tell while using them if they stack or not. Any info is appreciated.

Seeker doesnt stack, just the larger value will be applied to your crit.
    Exc seeker stacks with regular seeker anyway and ED dreadnought seeker ability does stack (I think) whit both exc seeker and regular seeker.

Mobility feat and dodge feat both provide a dodge bonus that stack with item's dodge (no matter what, they'll stack).
    Item's dodge bonuses do stack each other only if they are numerically different (so an item with +2 dodge will stack with an item with +3 dodge, but 2 item with +3 dodge wouldn't stack).
    Same here dodge bonus provided by wizzy (if i remember well) ED do stack with all items and all feats.

While it's a little hard to find if seeker stuffs stack or not u can easily look for dodge bonuses opening your toon sheet and moving your mouse's cursor over the numerical value of your AC.
    In the bottom line dodge bonus is listed as a % so u can try moving and swapping items to find your best way to dress!

Wish that helps!! ^^
    Last edited by Nephilia; 01-22-2013 at 08:21 AM.
    ALL HAIL TO ITS SQUISHY-MAJESTY SIR KNORR, LORD OF OOZES AND MASTER OF SLIME
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=386688

Excellent info, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Nephilia View Post
    While it's a little hard to find if seeker stuffs stack or not u can easily look for dodge bonuses opening your toon sheet and moving your mouse's cursor over the numerical value of your AC.
    In the bottom line dodge bonus is listed as a % so u can try moving and swapping items to find your best way to dress!
    I did not know that! Thanks for the tip!