Community Member

Default Please add tomes to test server DDO Store

A full range up to +5s would help significantly. That and I'm running out of things to spend DDO points on :P

Lamannia Coordinator SqueakofDoom's Avatar
    The End of the Universe - The view is great!

I have requested that Ability Tomes get added to the Store on Lamannia. I will keep you updated about the progress of this project!

However, the +5 tomes currently only drop in dungeons, so they will not be available.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    I have requested that Ability Tomes get added to the Store on Lamannia. I will keep you updated about the progress of this project!

However, the +5 tomes currently only drop in dungeons, so they will not be available.
    But maybe you could stick some +5's on the AH.. The store has +3's and lower.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post

+4 would be okay for most functions (at least for me). Thank you so much for asking Hopefully someone gives it the ok!!

Community Member

WOW! That was very fast! Have to sandbag points for a few days but yeah, that will help out greatly!

+4 tomes work for me would be nice to see them in the store on Lamannia

Lamannia Coordinator SqueakofDoom's Avatar
    The End of the Universe - The view is great!

The +4 Tomes are now in the Store on Lamannia.

It will take me a bit of work to make an automation to fill the AH with +5 tomes, so I'm not sure when this part of the project will be completed.

I don't want to be the stick in the mud here, but why even bother with stuff like this? +1 or +2 to a stat ain't gonna really help us test out new content, it just seems like loot whoring to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ovrad View Post
    I don't want to be the stick in the mud here, but why even bother with stuff like this? +1 or +2 to a stat ain't gonna really help us test out new content, it just seems like loot whoring to me.
    I believe the key point is...whatever makes people want to act as beta testers on Lama is what makes the devs happy.

Community Member

You're not being a stick in the mud. My wiz came over without his reincarnation cache and he needs the +4 tome, his DCs aren't sticking very well in the new content.

Also some people's new builds on Lammania may benefit from tomes ... say a TWF Paladin?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    it will go on and on and on to level 999

Quote Originally Posted by esheep View Post
    Also some people's new builds on Lammania may benefit from tomes ... say a TWF Paladin?
    Sure but +3s were already up for grabs in the store.

Given that most live server characters that run EE raids have zero to one +5 tome and usually less than three +4 tomes, I'm not sure this is really needed.

EE is not designed for characters who have absolutely everything, it's designed for characters that have most of the better loot, but +5s are still very rare among these toons.
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.