Community Member

Default Prefix and Suffix Swap

I suggest you add an additional flexible option to Cannith Crafting shards. For +1 or +2 ML modification, allow effects that are normally prefixes to go in the suffix slot and vice versa. We know it can be done since random loot now seems to combine those effects. It would certainly provide some additional, welcome customization to Cannith Crafting.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by danzig138 View Post
    I suggest you add an additional flexible option to Cannith Crafting shards. For +1 or +2 ML modification, allow effects that are normally prefixes to go in the suffix slot and vice versa. We know it can be done since random loot now seems to combine those effects. It would certainly provide some additional, welcome customization to Cannith Crafting.

Thanks.
    So you can what? Do Holy of Holy Burst? I don't think they'll like that for balance standards. Only named items should come like that.
    Sarkiki - Orexis - Pallikaria - Epithymia - Musouka - Empnefsi | Cannith Server

some things do need to be changed so it can be either prefix or suffix

afterall, random gen loots have double prefix or double suffix already
    PS: Greensteel RUINED the game! and you all know it!
    less buffing, more nerfing!!!
    to make it easier for those of you that wants to avoid me in game, all my characters are in "Bladesworn Mercenaries"

I feel cannith crafting needs a fresh look. It has not evolved much beyond it's beta days. It remains fairly clunky and down right uninspiring in light of the new random and named items FoS has introduced.
    Someone got it wrong. Everyone expected the Spanish Inquisition because they were required to give 30 days notice, by law.
    I can be found on Orien. My more active toons are Cilon, Solstone in Your Pack, and sometimes Acroyer.

Let's just start with Banishing, Radiance, Disruption, Greater Stone Prison, Vorpal, the stuff they didn't include - Took me eons to get to 140/all and I'd like somewhere to go now (but more importantly a reason to have this crafting done at high level).
    Lich - Lichclaw - Lichdust - Lichfate - Lichgaze - Lichrot - Lichsoul - Lichvault
    Ghallanda ReRolled
    DDOCast Contributor http://www.ddocast.com/
    http://www.twitch.tv/g_lich

Quote Originally Posted by Voltelin View Post
    Let's just start with Banishing, Radiance, Disruption, Greater Stone Prison, Vorpal, the stuff they didn't include - Took me eons to get to 140/all and I'd like somewhere to go now (but more importantly a reason to have this crafting done at high level).
    I think some things shouldnt be craftable

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Uska View Post
    I think some things shouldnt be craftable
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltelin View Post
    Some things shouldnt, but I think the Vorpal effects and the Shroud damage procs are due to be added into crafting. Maybe Paralyzing too...anything that rolls on Cormyrians should be fair game, with a commensurate mat req of course. Maybe not Radiance, keep that tied to GS for balance's sake since that synergizes with SA so powerfully.

Really, beyond level ~15 or so (or 12 if you have a greensteel twinkie), any weapon without those kinda mods is pretty worthless anyway. And crafting on armor/accessories is only ever useful when there's a named item with the Craftable mod.

What I'd really love to see at higher levels is a mod (similar to the -2 req lvl mod) that lets you put a second prefix or suffix on an item, so that high-level crafters could actually craft stuff comparable to lootgen. Or barring that, at least some of the premade double-effect affixes that lootgens have.