Default Long Time Players Looking for a New Guild

I am the leader of my own guild, Creeping Death (Lvl 66), and due to certain circumstances the guild split and fell apart.
    Needless to say this was upsetting and I took some time out to put things behind me. I'm now back and looking for a guild to join to get back into the game and make some new friends.
    (I do plan to keep my guild and maybe one day rebuild it, but right now I don't want the responsibility of guild leader.)
    My fiancee is also looking to join whichever guild I may find.

I guess this is the part where I give 'credentials' and sell myself to guilds looking to recruit...

My fiancée and I are experienced players returning from some time away from the game. We've been playing since DDO became F2P so I guess for about 3-4 years.
    I have an active subscription so can open quests on elite and have access to all the game content.
    We used to play daily and we may work up to that point again, but for now we’ll be on at least a couple of times a week.
    We like to participate in guild quests, raids, epics. Even the odd static group now and then.
    We love learning quests and I feel that between the both of us, we can pretty much lead/teach others any quest/area in DDO (including the more unliked quests like Pit, Crucible, Dreaming Dark, etc), maybe not so much the newer content as we have had a bit of time away...
    For my guild website that we had, we both were active members who have written various walkthroughs and tips that would help other members, we would like to continue doing this.
    We both have about 25-30 characters each, of varying levels and classes and we are looking to possibly move a couple of them from my own guild into another.
    (Even if I decide to rebuild my own guild again someday, we'll keep these moved characters in the guild we join)

What I'm looking for in a guild is what I had in my last one, before the issues and drama lol.
    I miss having the camaraderie that my own guild used to have, and the effort we put into to make our guild well known.
    I feel that we'd only just reached that level when things went bad, so I would like to ideally join a guild that is both well known and has a friendly, close community of people.
    I am looking for a reasonably active guild around levels 60-100.
    I like to play a range of game content, not just end-game. It would be nice to join a guild which doesn't solely focus on end-game.

If you feel that we would fit in with your guild, please feel free to message me and perhaps we could discuss the possibility of you recruiting us! :-)

Thanks for thanking the time to read.
    Alts: Arieanne Wightsbane. Mercifulll Fate, Ariesta Tre'Dain, Conqueste Sojurne, Mysadventure Calamitas, Flawlless Victorie, Ransaque Bonus, Ingenius Debilitation, Persistence, Theholyhand Grenade, Dyerseve, and many others...

We found a new home! Thanks everyone for the replys.
    Alts: Arieanne Wightsbane. Mercifulll Fate, Ariesta Tre'Dain, Conqueste Sojurne, Mysadventure Calamitas, Flawlless Victorie, Ransaque Bonus, Ingenius Debilitation, Persistence, Theholyhand Grenade, Dyerseve, and many others...

Aw, hate that I did not see this sooner. Give me a shout sometime. Just recently came back to the game too.
    Antello - Kinisar - Erifeci
    Antelli - Antelly - Antellia

The Rogue Saints - Sarlona
    www.theroguesaints.com

Glad to hear you found a home.
    Lessons from a Bard:
    1 - Free Bird is not ANY form of Bardic Music.
    2 - If you are out of the range of my buffs, it is not my fault.