Default Removal of past lotteries not working

I distinctly recall Tolero posting a while back that winning lotteries would be removed from the notification column in myddo after a certain length of time had passed - I think it was 90 days.

Well, it hasn't been working for a long time. I have lottery winnings still listed throughout most of last year, dating back as far as March 5th, 2012. It makes it more difficult to find any current winners listed, because for some reason any new winners get randomly inserted at some point in the list, instead of being put right at the top or right at the bottom.

Any chance of getting the list cleared out again at least? I honestly don't care which of my characters won some rage pots last April. And since winnings only stay in the mailbox for 4 weeks I believe, it would honestly make more sense to have the notifications expire after 30 days instead of 90.
    Ascent, Argonnessen ~ Cleatus Yogurthawker | Isostatic Rebound | Mohorovicic Discontinuity | Angular Unconformity
    Ghalanda ~
    Feldspathic Greywacke

Default you can try this

Not really a fix for what your complaining about but better than waiting for a fix.
    You can try some 3rd party alternatives...

DDOViewer or YourDDO for MyDDO like features (and more)
    (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=351295 for DDOViewer)
    (http://ddocrafting.info/index.php for YourDDO)

DDO Lottery Watcher for the Lottery
    (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=307694)
    "Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not." -- George Bernard Shaw

Community Member

As of this week, some intern could inject a function or script removing all winning entries prior to 2013 from the DB. Winner's prizes are mailed through the in-game mail system. This system has a default unopened mail deletion at the 3 week mark. Any Lottery wins prior to 2013 are now 22 days ago, more than 3 weeks.

It won't stop continued pile-up of them again, but it would at least be a quality of life band aid for folks who like the lottery.

To be honest I am too lazy to use any of the programs that would ease the pain. I like the lotteries and just want to have a quick view if any toon won something before I log on. so yes please delete everything 3 weeks or 90 days I don't care as long as it easier to have it checked

Quote Originally Posted by Silken-Akira View Post
    To be honest I am too lazy to use any of the programs that would ease the pain. I like the lotteries and just want to have a quick view if any toon won something before I log on. so yes please delete everything 3 weeks or 90 days I don't care as long as it easier to have it checked

/Waves from a crowd of dejected peasants.

Over here, come join our crowd. we've been hoping/waiting for such a thing for ages, too.

....heck, recently I have trouble even getting the Lottery window to pull up. If ya can't enter, ya don't worry as much about the winners list.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies ____ Monster Manual