Default CitW Bebilith orgy

Can someone say "bugged"? I knew that you could.
    Last edited by CaptainPurge; 01-20-2013 at 06:19 PM.

Waiting in the lava pits to chain trip you on the way to Prison of the Planes

It worries me that I read the title and immediately clicked on this. Deep introspection is required.
    Khyber: Aggrim (Completionist!)
    In Von 3 the breakables in the Troll Ambassador optional room are slow to get to and unnecessary for ransack.
    Blind insta-kills floating eye balls.

I take it Prelude tried to join in the orgy and just couldn't handle it. Heh... nice ss.
    Sarkiki - Orexis - Pallikaria - Epithymia - Musouka - Empnefsi | Cannith Server

Quote Originally Posted by Musouka View Post
    I take it Prelude tried to join in the orgy and just couldn't handle it. Heh... nice ss.
    Actually it was after the party got hit by "Demolishing Explosion" for 1800 HP energy damage each, he stayed in and the rest of recalled out. This was on EH so I guess that form of attack doesn't wipe parties on EN, as apparently nobody in the party had seen that before. Also, there is nothing incriminating any players in this screenshot, but I am re-posting it blocking out players' names just to prevent any drama.

This was the best angle I could get at this screenshot, watching it there are even more that this pic shows, was ridiculous.