Default Charity event perks

I dunno if this is off-topic or not but just in case I'm putting it in here.

Is there anyone else still waiting for for the perks from the Charity Event held not too long ago? Not ringing the alarm bells or anything, just wondering if that's still an ongoing process (going down the list of peeps waiting for them).

Quote Originally Posted by blerkington View Post
    Hi,
    This is where we are now. Ride the walrus, or drown in its wake
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlsdown View Post
    I dunno if this is off-topic or not but just in case I'm putting it in here.

Is there anyone else still waiting for for the perks from the Charity Event held not too long ago? Not ringing the alarm bells or anything, just wondering if that's still an ongoing process (going down the list of peeps waiting for them).
    It should be taken care of by now. Did you leave your forum name and in-game name with your donation? If you didn't, there's no real way to prove you donated money.
    Sarkiki - Orexis - Pallikaria - Epithymia - Musouka - Empnefsi | Cannith Server

I definitely did, forum name + server + main toon name. :/

Edit: I decided to google-fu it and found the website. After checking all the pages I don't see my post. Either I screwed it up during the donation or the actual post for it (it had timed out for me while I was doing it, as I got interrupted IRL and came back to the PC and had to redo). In any case, definitely no reason to get more worked up about it. Hopefully at least the donation worked.

Anyways, mods requesting thread to be closed please.
    Last edited by Turtlsdown; 01-20-2013 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Inability to use interwebs correctly. 3 demerits!

Hi,
    Thanks.

Try PMing Tolero directly about this issue.
    Sarkiki - Orexis - Pallikaria - Epithymia - Musouka - Empnefsi | Cannith Server

Did twice, no response, so assuming Tolero couldn't find it any better than I could after looking on that site. Made my peace with it.

Hi,
    Thanks.