Community Member

Default Current Quest List

Does anyone know where I might find a current quests list? The latest ones I have found are from sometime in 2011, with none of the MotU quests listed nor any of the additional packs since.

Thanks in advance.
    -----------------------------^^ Original Post ^^-----------------------------------

~~ DDO Quest List ~ Jan 2013 ~~

As far as a Current List in spreadsheet format, I found a link on Rowanheal's DDO Compendium page which was last updated in 2011 and have updated that sheet. I have reformatted it a bit and changed some of the colors as they were simply too hard to read (imo).

NOTES on Quest List:
    Favor Earned is based upon the highest difficulty completed ~ Casual = 1/2 of Base | Hard = Base x 2 | Elite (or Epic) = Base x 3
    Level, Favor, XP and Epic (XP) are all shown assuming Normal (Base) Difficulty.
    Base Experience ~ Casual = 1/2 of Normal | Hard = Normal + 5% | Elite = Normal + 10%
    1st Completion Bonuses ~ Hard = +50% (155% of Normal) | Elite = +80% (190%)
    Bravery Bonus stacks with the above figures to yield a potential 240% XP on Elite (with 5 or more Elite BB) on the 1st Completion

Please let me know if you find any errors.
    Last edited by falcon8; 02-08-2013 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Combining posts - Added Link

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Were you looking for a particular format for the list? There's this one from the wiki

Community Member

I found that one since I posted, thanks. I was hoping to find one similar to the one Rowanheal posted in the Compendium which lists them in a spreadsheet format with Base XP, Patron, Favor, etc on it. Unfortunately that hasn't been updated since 2009 (iirc). But this will help.

Not a spreadsheat, but also on that site: http://ddowiki.com/page/Quests_by_Level_and_XP

Doesn't have patron though listed. You do know about the ingame list right? That's one way to get some of it, although i wish it also listed xp, length and others ingame.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by tfangel View Post
    Not a spreadsheat, but also on that site: Quests by Level and XP

Doesn't have patron though listed. You do know about the ingame list right? That's one way to get some of it, although i wish it also listed xp, length and others ingame.
    Thank you for the link and the reference to the Adventure Compendium. Unfortunately the Quests by Level and XP on ddowiki.com is out of date (nothing since Secrets of the Artificers in that list). As far as the Adventure Comp, as stated it doesn't tell where to get the quests, what pack it's from, base xp, etc.

As far as a Current List in spreadsheet format, I did find another link on the Rowanheal's DDO Compendium page which was updated in 2011 and have since updated that sheet. There were also some things that needed corrected in that list (typos and such). I have reformatted it a bit and changed some of the colors as they were simply too hard to read. The updates I made were all done using the information from ddowiki.com, though I will be going through in game to verify as much as I can over the next couple weeks. I'm not VIP though, so don't have access to all the quests. I will also be adding to the Raid Information and Quest Chains tabs as time permits.

Please let me know if you find any errors.

Here is a direct link ~~ DDO Quest List ~ Jan 2013 ~~

Does anyone know how to get a link into the DDO Compendium? Is that something I can do or only Turbine? Would like to append my link to http://compendium.ddo.com/wiki/Rowan...ive_Quest_List if possible.
    Last edited by falcon8; 01-21-2013 at 11:07 PM.