Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    Community Member

Default Black Armour

Says you got colorless:+1 exc stats and blue-toughness. But the black armour doesn't have colorless slot, just a blue. So would you just slot +1exc stats and drop toughness one?

Community Member

Sithali, I have been watching your youtube leveling guide 1-20 and you mention that while leveling I should get Life Shield Armour but I can't find where to get it from. The only Life Shield items I have found on the AH are bows and crossbows and google turned up nothing.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by KaptainO View Post
    Sithali, I have been watching your youtube leveling guide 1-20 and you mention that while leveling I should get Life Shield Armour but I can't find where to get it from. The only Life Shield items I have found on the AH are bows and crossbows and google turned up nothing.

Thanks!

http://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Blademark%27s_Docent
    lvl5 bound to account named ; or cannith crafting
    Blademark's Docent
    +3 Enhancement Bonus
    Life Shield
    Invulnerability

good good armour for a WF and its not bad looking either

Default can also be crafted

Life Shield
    **Every time you are hit, there is a 10% chance to gain 15 temporary hit points for up to 1 minute
    Can Be Applied To: Heavy Armor, Medium Armor, Light Armor, Clothing, Docent, Off Hand Weapon/Shield
    6 greater, 24 lesser, 9 Siberys shard(s), for the bound version
    12 greater, 24 lesser, 9 Siberys shard(s), for the unbound version

look here for instructions http://cannith.cubicleninja.com/
    Last edited by tlstar; 07-14-2013 at 09:03 PM.

Love this build but i was wondering if this could be done on 2 life and if so what stats would you start on.

I've had a blast trying this build out. Managed to get it rolling quite happily with +2's and a +3 on dex (36pt).

I was just wondering what the consensus was in regard to how to make the build viable when the enh pass comes rolling in. Will the expected changes to adrenaline/unbridled and manyshot/10kstars kill this build?
    Last edited by chickenmaniac; 07-29-2013 at 10:47 PM.

Default U19 and Sithali

Well I wasn't happy with the damage my riff on the Sithali build was doing under the new enhancement structure. She was 13 monk/6ranger/1arti +5 epic. The 1 arti was so I didn't need a feat for AA and could do traps while lvling. As a lvl 25 pre-U19 she was OK, but not huge DPS.

I used the +20 heart of wood and went 12 ftr/6monk/2ranger. That gave her access to the full Kensai enhancement tree including more crit opportunities, even an attack that is automatically a crit, plus the +8 strength boost for 60 sec. You need 6 monk to get the 10,000 stars feat. The 2 ranger grants bow strength.

Without the 6 ranger I had to take a lot more feats, but fighters get a gazillion anyways so it wasn't a problem.

I ran through Trial by Fury and the damage she did was way better. DPS was at least doubled.

Unfortunately, giving up improved evasion and shadow form makes her a bit squishier. Good thing she can self heal with cocoon and scrolls (dilettante).
    Why not invite your spouse to play?

Quote Originally Posted by crazycaren View Post
    Well I wasn't happy with the damage my riff on the Sithali build was doing under the new enhancement structure. She was 13 monk/6ranger/1arti +5 epic. The 1 arti was so I didn't need a feat for AA and could do traps while lvling. As a lvl 25 pre-U19 she was OK, but not huge DPS.

I used the +20 heart of wood and went 12 ftr/6monk/2ranger. That gave her access to the full Kensai enhancement tree including more crit opportunities, even an attack that is automatically a crit, plus the +8 strength boost for 60 sec. You need 6 monk to get the 10,000 stars feat. The 2 ranger grants bow strength.

Without the 6 ranger I had to take a lot more feats, but fighters get a gazillion anyways so it wasn't a problem.

I ran through Trial by Fury and the damage she did was way better. DPS was at least doubled.

Unfortunately, giving up improved evasion and shadow form makes her a bit squishier. Good thing she can self heal with cocoon and scrolls (dilettante).
    I noticed that the tooltip for 10,000 stars says that it shares a cooldown with Manyshot. Is this the case?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by nicro View Post
    I noticed that the tooltip for 10,000 stars says that it shares a cooldown with Manyshot. Is this the case?
    It has always had a shared 30 second cooldown which a) prevented them from being used concurrently and b) meant that if you started with Manyshot, you had to wait 10 seconds to use 10K stars. If you started with 10K stars, the CD had expired allowing you to proceed immediately with Manyshot.

I was actually thinking of converting a similiar build to Sithali I have to your 12 fighter version, like the old Helves Angel. Could you post some details of your version like feats, starting stats, enhancements?

copypaste of zendark's build without any word about source... what a shame
    "I shall take your position into consideration. Well, it seems your terms are not acceptable." (c) Baal
    Argonnessen :: Marche Funebre (200) : Leningradets / Zapasnoy / Grimstave / Rockernaut / Dociznogoud / Feldshaman

I really love this build best build i have ever seen!! i have seen a lot of people use this build in game it is really getting big. Great job i know what i am reincarnating into next life

Quote Originally Posted by noble_pirate View Post
    copypaste of zendark's build without any word about source... what a shame
    Zendark has a completely different concept.
    Sithali sticks purely to a bow, swapping over to wraps for ki - Zendark uses wraps and bows somewhat equally, using wraps for dps, CC and ki.

Default 12 ftr/6monk/2 ranger

Here's my build so far. She's lvl 27.

Lvl 1
    16 +5 level ups +5 tome

Lvl 27 (with ship buffs)
    44 (53 with kensai power surge)

HP 744
    SP 423
    AC 65
    Dodge 25%
    Saves

Relevant Feats

Bow Strength
    Power attack
    Power critical
    Improved critical: Ranged
    Cleave
    Great cleave
    Overwhelming critical

AC bonus
    Adept of forms
    Dodge
    Evasion
    Favored enemy (undead)

Weapon focus: Ranged
    Weapon specialization: Ranged
    Greater weapon focus: Ranged
    Greater weapon specialization: Ranged

Past life ranger (x2)

Precise shot
    Improved precise shot
    Toughness (x2)

Manyshot
    Ten thousand stars
    Zen archery

Half-elf dilettante: Cleric

Key enhancements
    Half-elf: arcane archer
    Half elf dilettante upgrades (gives 95% chance on heal scrolls)
    Human versatility damage boost: +20% for 30 s
    Kensai Keen edge : +1 to critical threat range
    Kensai Power surge: +8 psionic bonus to strength
    Kensai Deadly shot: Automatic crit. On vorpal does 500 damage
    Kensaii Strike with no thought: 2% chance to doubleshot
    Kensai Shattering shot: 2[W] damage attack
    Kensai Improved dodge

Community Member

What are you getting from the last 4 levels of Ftr compared to 8Ftr/6Mnk/6Rng?

Default fighter

Quote Originally Posted by mikarddo View Post
    What are you getting from the last 4 levels of Ftr compared to 8Ftr/6Mnk/6Rng?
    You get access to 2 advantages with 12 Fighter
    +8 psionic bonus to strength for 60 sec is the main thing. I use that when manyshot and 10K stars are both cooling down. Or stack it on top for extra DPS.

Also, you need greater weapon specialization to get access to the expanded crit range enhancement "Keen edge".

Community Member

Also, you need greater weapon specialization to get access to the expanded crit range enhancement "Keen edge".
    No you don't! 8 levels (Gr. W. Focus) is enough. I don't think the 4 extra levels are worth it just for power surge.
    Ghallanda Server - Razaghan [Melee FvS 12 / Ranger 6 / Mnk 2] - Ignicia [Sorc 18 / Pal 2]

Community Member

Default u19 ??

How its look after u19??? What feats til 28 you take and how enhancements setup tnx

Does this build still work?

Unbridled Fury only gains Fury counter on melee strikes.
    Also Fury Eternal gains adrenaline on melee strikes only.

Is the DDOwiki wrong, do these ED work with ranged strikes or is this build dead now?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krumm View Post
    Does this build still work?

Unbridled Fury only gains Fury counter on melee strikes.
    Also Fury Eternal gains adrenaline on melee strikes only.

Is the DDOwiki wrong, do these ED work with ranged strikes or is this build dead now?
    I recharge fine with a bow. Build is still sick good, but there are better variants with u19 now and feats are slightly outdated.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast