Community Member

Default looking for assassin rogue build shardar-kai preferred please

hi im new too this class i need a build for a assassin rogue with massive dps. Im a completionist with 2 rouge lifes and a 36 point build, would prefer a shardar-kai build please thanks

Some random rock hurdling through the universe to who knows where...

Quote Originally Posted by Lancellot View Post
    hi im new too this class i need a build for a assassin rogue with massive dps. Im a completionist with 2 rouge lifes and a 36 point build, would prefer a shardar-kai build please thanks
    You're new to the class but have 2 rogue past lives? Did you do one life as a repeater mechanic and one as an acrobat?

You'd probably get more responses in the rogue sub-forums, not in custom character builds.

Check out Hassan's Assassin in my sig. It's a 36 point human assassin. I don't know much about shadar-kai so I can't offer suggestions on how to convert it, but the build and thread should at least give you a lot to consider with your own build.
    Totally Bass Ackwards ~ int based/heavy armored pure tempest<>The Count of Monte Cristo ~ dps/CC/survivability focused pure swashbuckler<>Santa's Little Slayer ~ dragonmarked elf centered kensai<>Hassan's Assassin ~ 76 DC/dps/survivability focused human assassin<>Dubbell O'Seven ~ casting/ranged WF artificer

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by CThruTheEgo View Post
    You're new to the class but have 2 rogue past lives? Did you do one life as a repeater mechanic and one as an acrobat?

You'd probably get more responses in the rogue sub-forums, not in custom character builds.

Check out Hassan's Assassin in my sig. It's a 36 point human assassin. I don't know much about shadar-kai so I can't offer suggestions on how to convert it, but the build and thread should at least give you a lot to consider with your own build.
    Shadar Kai loses a feat compared to human. They look cool, but their racial abilities are not that great, and you generally don't have the pts to spend in them. For these reasons, you won't see many Shadar Kai builds posted. Most people are just gaining the 1% dodge and iconic stance when they are Shadar Kai.

That being said, pick the Shadar Kai racial abilities you "must" have, max out the assassin prestige, and see what you have left over.

I posted a more updated (human) assassin build. You can subtract a feat, and find which prestige AP you are willing to give up for racial abilities.

-Nokowi

Some random rock hurdling through the universe to who knows where...

Quote Originally Posted by nokowi View Post
    Shadar Kai loses a feat compared to human. They look cool, but their racial abilities are not that great, and you generally don't have the pts to spend in them.
    Yeah these are all the reasons why I wouldn't go with shadar kai, and why I think human is the best choice for an assassin currently — their advantages do not come from the enhancement tree.
    Totally Bass Ackwards ~ int based/heavy armored pure tempest<>The Count of Monte Cristo ~ dps/CC/survivability focused pure swashbuckler<>Santa's Little Slayer ~ dragonmarked elf centered kensai<>Hassan's Assassin ~ 76 DC/dps/survivability focused human assassin<>Dubbell O'Seven ~ casting/ranged WF artificer