Community Member

Default Synchronized UI Settings

I create a lot of characters. I would like to have UI Settings to be the same for every character in a server. I would at least like to have the option to sync all my characters with the same UI Setting.
    I was told that DDO monitors forums and I hope they see this one and change the game accordingly. I was told this is the best way to make a suggestion about the game. If there is a better way, someone tell me on this post please.
    Thank you.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Jared22 View Post
    I create a lot of characters. I would like to have UI Settings to be the same for every character in a server. I would at least like to have the option to sync all my characters with the same UI Setting.
    I was told that DDO monitors forums and I hope they see this one and change the game accordingly. I was told this is the best way to make a suggestion about the game. If there is a better way, someone tell me on this post please.
    Thank you.
    The suggestions forum would have been slightly better but since it's already here no point in double posting.

Are you aware of the /ui layout save <filename> command? This will allow you to save hotbar and window positions and orientations. Then you can load it using /ui layout load <filename> so that another toon has the same layout.