Default So if people are posting Fall of Truth achievements...

Then I suppose I should post the first EE completion.

As always, test server, the strategies we used might or might not have been suited to whatever form the raid finally releases in.

/death count: 44.
    /pot count: Not sure. Wizards used a lot deliberately, both had the 'it's the test server, $#@! it, I'm blowing things up' attitude. I used six on the bard (tier 6 store ones, so ~8 majors). Think the divines used ~60 raidwide but we were not sure, the arcanes drank them like crazy though.

Most deaths happened because a dragon's primary aggro target died, then the dragon (usually ol' Truthy) turned and breathed on the raid, insta-popping 3-6 people.
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

Community Member

And so the war for the 1st completion begins..I'll watch and enjoy it!

Gratz btw but haven't read the post actually Keeping spoiler free.

Community Member

Sorry doesn't count.... P2W.....

The great ones say so....

Quote Originally Posted by jakeelala View Post
    I hope because of this they make it 2-3x harder. This is a joke.
    anything is a joke when you have devs dropping all the best loot for you, maxing out all your EDs, and you basically have unlimited SP pots.

Without all that it would be much tougher, also 44 deaths......is quite a bit lol.
    Ckarlock Alarm (PDK bard 7 fighter 6 rogue 2) life 17
    Dragonbloodz Power (Drow sorc 20/epic 8) life 6
    Sorinsal (Drow rogue 20/epic 5) life 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    What I think is OP is anyone who uses implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill to be more effective in quests then I am - so I then find the time to post complaints about their use of implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill thus making me OP on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridge_Dweller View Post
    Here's a new flash for the people who have not evolved and still play sponge toons: you serve no purpose. it's rude, but it's the truth. Divines are powerful, have been for a long time. They don't need you. If you need them you add no value to the group.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Tid12 View Post
    And so the war for the 1st completion begins..I'll watch and enjoy it!

Gratz btw but haven't read the post actually Keeping spoiler free.
    I'm part of the Cannithers italian army, can you guys stop us??
    Guild Leader of "GODS - Guardians Of the Dragon Sanctuary" on Cannith --- My Characters: Zavarthak (20 Barbarian Frenzied/Ravager DPS - MAIN), Ryumajin (Warlock,), Leohands (Evocation FVS firstlife), Galvano (Paladin TWF). - If you like or find useful my posts, consider adding reputation.

hey, thats not fair!

lol grats
    Cetus Heroic Lives: #32/32 | Epic Completionist: #20/24 | Iconic Lives: #6/6
    Cetusz - Pure Sorcerer: Heroic Lives: #24/24 | Epic Lives: #6/12 | Iconic Lives: #1/3
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

Quote Originally Posted by kierg10 View Post
    anything is a joke when you have devs dropping all the best loot for you, maxing out all your EDs, and you basically have unlimited SP pots.

Without all that it would be much tougher, also 44 deaths......is quite a bit lol.
    Don't know about the rest of the group, but I didn't have any GM intervention boosting my toon and used only 6 pots (see that stack of 93 store pots? I bought 100 before the Hard run, used one on Hard and six on Elite).

The only improvement this toon has over my live version of Migrane is that due to XP acquired in other Gianthold tests, I could take Energy Vortex which I haven't quite unlocked on Live. (I'd only be an hour of play or half an hour of HoRB farming away from it though).
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

I don't want to be rude, its great that you're testing things for devs, so they can catch/fix bug, but I don't think that anything done on test server should be really considered an achivement.
    Have fun testing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vellrad View Post
    I don't want to be rude
    Then don't be.
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by sirgog View Post
    Don't know about the rest of the group, but I didn't have any GM intervention boosting my toon and used only 6 pots (see that stack of 93 store pots? I bought 100 before the Hard run, used one on Hard and six on Elite).

The only improvement this toon has over my live version of Migrane is that due to XP acquired in other Gianthold tests, I could take Energy Vortex which I haven't quite unlocked on Live. (I'd only be an hour of play or half an hour of HoRB farming away from it though).
    my archer in the EH run was geared to the teeth by the gods...er devs... although i used a toon completely as is from live in the EE one. Zenchakra the monk. It was a fun raid...since we are both on khyber we should work towards the first Live EE. lol
    Khyber:
    Zenavathar 1rog/5monk/2pal life 12 of TBD; Zenarcanum 18 arti 2nd life; Zenmachina 7 wiz/ 1 rogue 2nd life; Zenchakra 7 monk 2nd life; Zenthinks 20 monk/6epic 2nd life.