Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Kochab

You might already know but the wall of wood is also and end reward for that chain.

I had 2 of them in my list last time I finished that chain.

Quote Originally Posted by xenobias View Post
    You might already know but the wall of wood is also and end reward for that chain.

I had 2 of them in my list last time I finished that chain.
    The level 15 version, yes, which isn't that useful at L20+.

The best version thankfully is the L22 (EN) version which is easy to farm solo. The EH and EE versions both have 30% heal amp and conflict with the PDK gloves, whereas the EN version is 20% HA and therefore stacks.

I don't particularly like the druids chain, they feel a bit rushed and are pure hack-and-slash. Particularly aggrevating is the way that mobs leash back with full hp for moving trivial distances. Whilst I can semi-understand this in explorer areas, this should never be a mechanic used in a quest, particularly not when the mob has just moved a few feet down a corridor. Its lazy design, intended to increase challenge where there would otherwise be none.

Having said that, overgrowth has some great loot. The wall of wood is good for any S+B divine whilst the brush hooks basically give monks aligned metalline khopheshes that keep them centred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12