2015 DDO Players Council Sebastrd's Avatar

Default Need a little help...

I've been away since the first few guilds were figuring out how to bring down the Lord of Blades. Obviously, a lot has changed since then. What do I need to know?

- Unless I decide to stockpile Epic Tokens for my next life, I'll be reincarnating soon (Rogue, Barb, Wiz, Pally, Monk, Sorc done). What should my next life be?

- I see a lot of new random loot abilities - what's hot now? Is Holy of PG still the bee's knees? Are WoE and WoP back in style?

- What's hot at the AH? What's overpriced and what's underappreciated? I'm sitting on 1.5 mil plat. Is there anything worth spending it on.

- Since Secrets of the Artificers hit, what raid loot is must-have and what became irrelevant? I probably won't be concerned about epic levels until next life.

Thanks in advance to anyone who doesn't mind sharing some news with an old-timer.

Astreya the Unturning

It's always a shame when the hammer of poor design choices smashes the fun of player tactical adaptation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastrd View Post
    I've been away since the first few guilds were figuring out how to bring down the Lord of Blades. Obviously, a lot has changed since then. What do I need to know?

- Unless I decide to stockpile Epic Tokens for my next life, I'll be reincarnating soon (Rogue, Barb, Wiz, Pally, Monk, Sorc done). What should my next life be?
    Druid

- I see a lot of new random loot abilities - what's hot now? Is Holy of PG still the bee's knees? Are WoE and WoP back in style?
    More like feet now. The knees are acid and fire. But I haven't run a TON of the new stuff so... Oh, and force or sonic.

- What's hot at the AH? What's overpriced and what's underappreciated? I'm sitting on 1.5 mil plat. Is there anything worth spending it on.
    Greed is the name of the AH game now. If it's under 1/2 mil plat, it's gotta be vendor trash. Seriously, the pricing in the AH is sick stupid.

- Since Secrets of the Artificers hit, what raid loot is must-have and what became irrelevant? I probably won't be concerned about epic levels until next life.
    Everything that isnt new and shiny is irrelevant. No one runs the house C stuff any more except for solo. Alchemical came and went faster than the pet rock.

Thanks in advance to anyone who doesn't mind sharing some news with an old-timer.
    Never admit to being old!

2015 DDO Players Council Sebastrd's Avatar

Thanks a ton. It's like starting over from scratch, lol.

Astreya the Unturning

It's always a shame when the hammer of poor design choices smashes the fun of player tactical adaptation.