Default Sooo.....I made a movie....

Yup. Making my directorial debut! We are almost done filming and just released the first trailer. It's about a guy who has severe mental problems due to tragic events that happened to him when he was younger. He has nightmares about what happened, but now, a dark figure has started to appear. As the dark figure captures his attention, the line between reality and the nightmare starts to fade.

Here it is. Keep in mind, this is severely low budget, but I think it's turning out well! Let me know what you guys think!

http://youtu.be/zIFJeIkLXCs
    Cevon - Nature's Arrow (17 Dru/2 Mnk/1 Wiz HE AA), Shorlong - Pale Master (18 Wiz/2 Monk)
    Gorgnak - Frenzied Barbarian, Krazig - Dark Knight Paladin
    Xanapheia - Fighting Soul (18 FvS/2 Ftr), Addanc - Bearbarian Tank (12 Dru/6 Ftr/2 Brb)
    Thelanis - Leader of The Dark Creed

Quote Originally Posted by FZTopaz View Post
    Yup. Making my directorial debut! We are almost done filming and just released the first trailer. It's about a guy who has severe mental problems due to tragic events that happened to him when he was younger. He has nightmares about what happened, but now, a dark figure has started to appear. As the dark figure captures his attention, the line between reality and the nightmare starts to fade.

Here it is. Keep in mind, this is severely low budget, but I think it's turning out well! Let me know what you guys think!

http://youtu.be/zIFJeIkLXCs
    Neat trailer - my first thought was that the Slenderman meme just got its own movie

Haha...there are actually about 6 slenderman movies in production that I know of. Then we have several (3 major, 6 or 7 minor) slenderman ARGs out there. This, however, is not slenderman. This is a different type of thing. It also is based on a true story (not as awesome as that sounds lol)
    Cevon - Nature's Arrow (17 Dru/2 Mnk/1 Wiz HE AA), Shorlong - Pale Master (18 Wiz/2 Monk)
    Xanapheia - Fighting Soul (18 FvS/2 Ftr), Addanc - Bearbarian Tank (12 Dru/6 Ftr/2 Brb)

Very cool!
    I liked it.

Thanks! We've worked very hard to get as good of a film look with virtually no budget as we could get. We've still got a little bit of shooting ahead of us, along with a kickstarter campaign to try and get some extra money for editing and sfx that we need, as well as dvd production.

Thumbs up

Was pretty cool trailer!

Seriously looked better then most high budget horror films trailers out nowadays. If any genre of movies needs some new blood its the horror one. This past year or two have been downright awful as far as Scary movies go. Its just a bunch of remakes , prequels and sequals lately :/

Good work. Can't wait to see finished product. Keep us updated! Subbed and liked
    Born to play, Forced to work !

Quote Originally Posted by badbob117 View Post
    Was pretty cool trailer!

Seriously looked better then most high budget horror films trailers out nowadays. If any genre of movies needs some new blood its the horror one. This past year or two have been downright awful as far as Scary movies go. Its just a bunch of remakes , prequels and sequals lately :/

Good work. Can't wait to see finished product. Keep us updated! Subbed and liked
    I agree wholeheartedly. Sinister was good, and the Paranormal Activity movies are a guilty pleasure, but there really hasn't been anything. Thankfully, we already have a couple projects lined up after this one is done!

Oh, and thanks so much for the likes!

Haha...there are actually about 6 slenderman movies in production that I know of. Then we have several (3 major, 6 or 7 minor) slenderman ARGs out there. This, however, is not slenderman. This is a different type of thing. It also is based on a true story (not as awesome as that sounds lol)
    I didn't intend that to be a dig at you - just the waking image thing is what it reminded me of. I didn't find it low-budget-y looking at all, to respond to your caveat.

Thumbs up

Wow! the trailer got me! I like pyschological drama and in fact i loved the tv show awake...

1 suggestion: make subtitles so that your movie can be appreciated WORLDWIDE.....

Best luck for your project!
    How to revamp past life reward system <--- working again
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We absolutely planned for Fighter to still have Haste Boost. It's absolutely a bug. Any similar issues that look "wrong" to any player should be bugged.
    Developers should fix this

Quote Originally Posted by fco-karatekid View Post
    I didn't intend that to be a dig at you - just the waking image thing is what it reminded me of. I didn't find it low-budget-y looking at all, to respond to your caveat.
    Don't worry, I didn't take it as a dig ;-) We actually looked very seriously at making a slenderman movie...but there are SO many of them...we figured everyone else can do it, we'll look elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Phemt81 View Post
    Wow! the trailer got me! I like pyschological drama and in fact i loved the tv show awake...

1 suggestion: make subtitles so that your movie can be appreciated WORLDWIDE.....

Best luck for your project!
    We are looking into alternate audio tracks....same with subtitles...but that stuff is VERY expensive unless you know people. But, we have time to get to that thankfully!

I have never heard of Awake, but I just looked it up, sounds like my kind of show! Gotta see if that's on netflix!

Thumbs up

Sounds Scary!

I like it!
    The Blood of the Red Dragon

We are looking into alternate audio tracks....same with subtitles...but that stuff is VERY expensive unless you know people. But, we have time to get to that thankfully!

I have never heard of Awake, but I just looked it up, sounds like my kind of show! Gotta see if that's on netflix!
    I mean just english subs, the fans will do the rest... if you'll have many of them
    How to revamp past life reward system <--- working again
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We absolutely planned for Fighter to still have Haste Boost. It's absolutely a bug. Any similar issues that look "wrong" to any player should be bugged.
    Developers should fix this