Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Viisari View Post
    Huh? Lord of Blades is probably the best raid in the game.
    LOB was always meh.

I'm looking forward to this.
    Personal d000m level: 83%

Quote Originally Posted by zwiebelring View Post
    Ape_Man does clever trolling nothing more. Don't feed him/her.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by sirgog View Post
    Surviving the breaths more than once every now and again does not appear feasible for any character at present, which is why we completed using a kiting approach.
    Kiting sucks. it just does, it's a lame way to handle stupid encounters.

I'm really hoping people just didn't figure the tricks out yet because if that's the right way to do things then /fail.
    Personal d000m level: 83%

Quote Originally Posted by zwiebelring View Post
    Ape_Man does clever trolling nothing more. Don't feed him/her.

Quote Originally Posted by sirgog View Post
    That is all.

Outstanding raid. Fun from start to finish.
    /signed

Excellent voice casting as well. Love the new stuff you hear when you run the wilderness and the culminates in the raid. This is my new favorite after all these years - adrenaline fun, never feels too short or too long.

Kinda thinking the Reaver might do some dragon tanking for a while. We shall see next time this gets run now that the Reaver is supposedly functioning.

Oh and random seeing this post mentioned in the press reviews of U17.
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

Quote Originally Posted by oradafu View Post
    This is off topic of the thread, but if Heroic Commendations are going to be needed for multiple items after the Update, why not add them to the loot tables of E-LoB and E-MA? It would be an added incentive to run those raids, I would think.
    Please please please. Heroic comms on eLoB. Do it do it do it. Please. Please. Please.

/signed.

Was really fun running the raid knowing it's designer was watching our group play it. And probably laughing maniacally as the surprise undead dragons ambushed and destroyed us after we had been working at it for what was probably over 2 hours counting both attempts.

Also if Madfloyds still working for turbine, he should get one too. He put in a ton of effort the last year to communicate with the community to really get a feel of what we want. I think that helped lead Flimsy and the other devs to get a better feel for what the players want.

I would also name another dev whos salary pool should be the source of said raises, but yea that would be against the rules...

PS: Saw this thread mentioned in the tentonhammer U17 preview:
    http://www.tentonhammer.com/node/247926/page/2

Quote Originally Posted by xTethx View Post
    Well, actually there are a few ways I have figured out how to run this and tank the dragons, but I'd prefer to wait until I know everything in the raid is working (ala reaver etc). But yes I am saying currently, there is a way to tank them. And no it will not require a 90 reflex character or something crazy like that.
    Don't really see it as that hard..

1. Lots hp
    2. Electr/Cold/Acid absorp. (id just get elec and be careful for the other 2)

I tanked the electric one fine for 50% of his health after massive death penalties without my elec absorp gear. The debuffs aren't that fast and a high hp tank can handle a breath after a debuff or 2.

Most of my deaths were from other players getting too close with multiple dragons or that random lightning bolt trap attack while tanking something else (i guess which was coming from the crystal in the center).

A single dragon on EE, in a well coordinated group doesn't seem that hard to tank on a bbn, without any kind of special reflx or evasion.

And the debuff is 1 min, so you can also run around and avoid breaths tell it wears off, like tanking Sally in MA when your elect debuff gets too many stacks.

I'll tell you if you take care of your own curses.

Really enjoy the new raid~ Thanks, Flimsy and everyone else who worked on it.
    ~ Pallai, Chennai, Saraphima~
    ~Shipbuff, Sophalia, Northenstar ~
    ~ Ascent~

Good job on this one!
    Khyber: Pinel ip!140+ / Laerak 120 / Sibeli 80 / Kaeral 100 / Gilmara 60 - Crafter 150/145/145

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123