Smile /joinchannel EELamannia

/joinchannel EELamannia

I created this channel in order to give people who would like to run EE quests on Lamannia a comune chat to organize themselves. Feel free to join it: it would be useful to gather info on items running EE quests all togheter.

I also run the Ordo Draconis guild (lvl.100 and airship with buffs) on Lamannia at the moment on Ryumajin/Zavarthak/Leohands... If you want to run EE stuff feel free as well to send an ingame mail and i'll send you a guild recruitment seal (playing mostly Zavarthak so send requests there if you need one).

Yours Sincerely,
    Zerkul.
    Last edited by Zerkul; 01-18-2013 at 08:03 AM.
    Guild Leader of "GODS - Guardians Of the Dragon Sanctuary" on Cannith --- My Characters: Zavarthak (20 Barbarian Frenzied/Ravager DPS - MAIN), Ryumajin (Warlock,), Leohands (Evocation FVS firstlife), Galvano (Paladin TWF). - If you like or find useful my posts, consider adding reputation.

Bleh, both of my main characters failed their character copy as usual.
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

Quote Originally Posted by Durnak View Post
    Bleh, both of my main characters failed their character copy as usual.
    Sad for you friend.
    Guild Leader of "GODS - Guardians Of the Dragon Sanctuary" on Cannith --- My Characters: Zavarthak (20 Barbarian Frenzied/Ravager DPS - MAIN), Ryumajin (Warlock,), Leohands (Evocation FVS firstlife), Galvano (Paladin TWF). - If you like or find useful my posts, consider adding reputation.