Community Member

Default What about bonus XP?

Please, give us a bonus XP so we could lvl up faster, I don't have a high lvl to transfer to my Lamania account so I can't try GiantHold, I really wanna try it out so can you make a bonus like before? A few months ago there was a 300% XP bonus, why wouldn't you get that back please.

Thanks,
    Spinner.

Quote Originally Posted by thbu21 View Post
    Please, give us a bonus XP so we could lvl up faster, I don't have a high lvl to transfer to my Lamania account so I can't try GiantHold, I really wanna try it out so can you make a bonus like before? A few months ago there was a 300% XP bonus, why wouldn't you get that back please.

Thanks,
    Spinner.
    Go to harbor, there is a WF called The Guide that gives free xp to you, if you are a first life you will go to 20 in an instant. He is near the entrance of WW, in the bridge to spinners prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Henky View Post
    Go to harbor, there is a WF called The Guide that gives free xp to you, if you are a first life you will go to 20 in an instant. He is near the entrance of WW, in the bridge to spinners prison.

It was more fun when they made it +1000% bonus. Running WW for 100K XPs & such.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies ____ Monster Manual

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    It was more fun when they made it +1000% bonus. Running WW for 100K XPs & such.
    It was funny, and when they didn't have the guide, it was fun. But as a test server, it is far more useful to have an instant 20 option.

You can plow through all levels and destinies with the guide too. Speak to him a couple of times on your heroic levels, then go level up, then get more exp (three more speaks), go to fatespinner, get an epic level or two, pick a destiny, go back to the guide, and cap out exp again and hit the spinner for final tweaking.

If you want to test specific content, just choose the advancement option. I think it levels you up one rank at a time.

Best addon to lamma ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Henky View Post
    Weird, seems I cant find him there.

Quote Originally Posted by YoureDown View Post
    Weird, seems I cant find him there.
    He moved around a few times, but I don't see him there anymore either. I am thinking he was either instance reset wiped, or some update can turn him on and off. I think the doors to eveningstar are gone too.

Lamannia Coordinator SqueakofDoom's Avatar
    The End of the Universe - The view is great!

Yeah, since I manually add the guide it will disappear whenever the instance resets. I'll hop back on Lamannia and add the Guide to the Marketplace near the Trainers (though I can't guarantee that he'll be there for long ) It's going to take me a while, but I'm working towards getting him permanently available to Lamannia.

Default Thank you.

Squeak ROCKS!

Really.
    Thelanis - Proud Officer of DWAT
    Merkury - McKormic - Nykole - Merkormic - Mckorc - Gemineye - Magisterr - Metaphysics

Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    Yeah, since I manually add the guide it will disappear whenever the instance resets. I'll hop back on Lamannia and add the Guide to the Marketplace near the Trainers (though I can't guarantee that he'll be there for long ) It's going to take me a while, but I'm working towards getting him permanently available to Lamannia.
    Don't you have a spare PC around there somewhere that could just idle in the same instance to keep it from resetting?
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen

Talking Squeak Army

Thanks Squeak you the best
    Squeak's Army

Community Member bradleyforrest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glenalth View Post
    Don't you have a spare PC around there somewhere that could just idle in the same instance to keep it from resetting?
    The simplest solutions are often the best. +1

Too bad you cant put him in the marketplace, since the access point to both ED's and GH are in the market. O

Doh! reread the post. Bummer I missed him.
    Last edited by Seikojin; 02-05-2013 at 04:58 PM. Reason: misread