Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Community Member

This is not a rhetorical question:

Why do you the loot developers keep forcing AC on cloth-wearing casters, among other illogical things? On my sorcerer, my defense says exactly 5% miss chance no matter which AC item I wear (or the number of them), and nothing in respectively leveled content is going to be hitting me for less than that AC can successfully block.
    The new dragonscale robes all have AC, but on top of that, you can upgrade them for more AC. Useless!
    Fortification, or some kind of damage reduction/mitigation would be much more useful and make sense.
    Better yet, add slots and let us decide

Anybody found a bloodrage symbiont and checked if it has been changed in any ways?

Hammer of leaden clouds;

This item seems to be directed towards bards for usage. I'd recommend removing stunning and replace it with an augment slot. Bards are very versatile classes and an augment slot would help to catch a wider spectrum of builds.

As it is stunning holds little interest for bards that has interest in an mixed caster dps weapon (ie an non max dps weapon). Bards with an interest in boosting their sonic spells will most likely be built as caster bards, with charisma as a main stat (making stunning near impossible) and being one of the most feat starved classes in the game (if not the most) a caster bard certainly can't afford buying stunning blow as a feat.
    The Tarcane Death knight; a solo friendly plate wearing (0% spell failure) arcane knight.

Quote Originally Posted by legendlore View Post
    Hammer of leaden clouds;

This item seems to be directed towards bards for usage. I'd recommend removing stunning and replace it with an augment slot. Bards are very versatile classes and an augment slot would help to catch a wider spectrum of builds.

As it is stunning holds little interest for bards that has interest in an mixed caster dps weapon (ie an non max dps weapon). Bards with an interest in boosting their sonic spells will most likely be built as caster bards, with charisma as a main stat (making stunning near impossible) and being one of the most feat starved classes in the game (if not the most) a caster bard certainly can't afford buying stunning blow as a feat.
    Completely agree. +1

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by legendlore View Post
    Hammer of leaden clouds;

This, I mentioned something about it earlier on:
    So what if the Hammer also granted the feat: Stunning Blow.

or

Stunning blast: A stunning blow that uses either your charisma or str as modifier depending on which is higher.
    Toons:
    Smallmans Syndrome, Rovac, Dragnipur, Prettyhater Machine, Lubed, Castinfist
    Emmpeethree, Hyperkill Hyperthrill and Greyvegas (All on Khyber)

Quote Originally Posted by CoasterHops View Post
    This, I mentioned something about it earlier on:
    So what if the Hammer also granted the feat: Stunning Blow.

or

Stunning blast: A stunning blow that uses either your charisma or str as modifier depending on which is higher.
    I like that!

You could give the weapon charges that you activate like using a clicky (maybe code it to attack instead of use the clicky-casting animation), that regenerate quickly (say, 3 charges, with the standard 10 second Stunning Blow cooldown, that regenerate 1 per 30 seconds), that activates a Stunning Blow effect, but using the higher of your Str or Cha, and applying any modifiers you have to Stun to this.

Or, as mentioned, just have it bestow the feat, Stunning Blow, and maybe give it a second effect that either adds your Cha to your Stun DC, or simply add Stunning +20 to the weapon. Some non-bards might use it then, but not likely those characters who already have decent Stuns, since they'd want better DPS weapons.
    Useful links: A Guide to Using a Gamepad w/ DDO / All Caster Shroud, Hard Shroud, VoD, ToD Einhander, Elochka, Ferrumrym, Ferrumdermis, Ferrumshot, Ferrumblood, Ferrumender, Ferrumshadow, Ferrumschtik All proud officers of The Loreseekers. Except Bruucelee, he's a Sentinel!

The quiver is nice. I'd be happier if it included a Ranged Alacrity (that worked). How about Reload Conditioning (reduce reload time 50%). That'd go a long way to fixing ranged alacrity IMO.

The bow? total meh.

The khopesh? even more meh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Towrn
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by soulaeon View Post
    This is not a rhetorical question:

Why do you the loot developers keep forcing AC on cloth-wearing casters, among other illogical things? On my sorcerer, my defense says exactly 5% miss chance no matter which AC item I wear (or the number of them), and nothing in respectively leveled content is going to be hitting me for less than that AC can successfully block.
    The new dragonscale robes all have AC, but on top of that, you can upgrade them for more AC. Useless!
    Fortification, or some kind of damage reduction/mitigation would be much more useful and make sense.
    Better yet, add slots and let us decide
    Maybe because not all cloth wearers have completely abandoned AC.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345