Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    It also says temporary spell points which makes it even worse. If you get hit twice in a row you still only get 2 sp, unless you cast a spell right inbetween.
    In your typical "torcing up" scenario they will be utterly useless.
    Exactly. Kinda useless to both Casters and Melees. Maybe Pallies and Rangers..but I don't see that happening.

Added the upgrades to Flawless Dragonscales in my NOTE 3 in the OP.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    It also says temporary spell points which makes it even worse. If you get hit twice in a row you still only get 2 sp, unless you cast a spell right inbetween.
    In your typical "torcing up" scenario they will be utterly useless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tid12 View Post
    Exactly. Kinda useless to both Casters and Melees. Maybe Pallies and Rangers..but I don't see that happening.

Added the upgrades to Flawless Dragonscales in my NOTE 3 in the OP.
    It appears that the boots are designed so Paladins can use their Divine Sacrifice without draining their blue bar as long as they are kept healed up.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by oradafu View Post
    It appears that the boots are designed so Paladins can use their Divine Sacrifice without draining their blue bar as long as they are kept healed up.
    Yeah or rangers with self-healing. But Temporary Spell Points makes it kinda lacking since I guess you can't stack them. If only those Spell Points were permanent (like Torc)...

I really can't see myself using those raid boots on my sorc. That would to give up the Epic fully upgraded Rock boots for a useless 2 temp spell points.

Reminds me of that Draconic hunger and another useless top destiny tier.

NOTE1: Every item drops at Tier 1 on EN, at Tier 2 on EH and Tier 3 on EE. Confirmed.
    This is not correct. For instance, the Halcyon boots that i took the screenshot of was *not* looted on Epic Normal, yet is only a first tier item.
    It appears that currently on lammania, drops on higher difficulties *sometimes* come already upgraded.

(Unless the system is bugged.)
    Last edited by Wulverine; 01-22-2013 at 06:46 PM.
    Thelanis -- Wulverine [Funkaholic, Funkatronic, Funkarific all retired for now...]

Community Member

Madstone Crater:

EN:

Quote Originally Posted by Muspellsheimr View Post
    Madstone Crater:

EN:
    Awesome axe. Can't wait to see the EE version.
    Thelanis -- Wulverine [Funkaholic, Funkatronic, Funkarific all retired for now...]

Community Member

New beater for Dreaming Dark!

Quote Originally Posted by Wulverine View Post
    Awesome axe. Can't wait to see the EE version.
    A battle axe (battle axe, as in the 1 hander) with nothing but 2 slots is awesome?

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by cdr View Post
    A battle axe (battle axe, as in the 1 hander) with nothing but 2 slots is awesome?
    2.5[1d10] and a x4 multiplier for the epic normal version is pretty interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    2.5[1d10] and a x4 multiplier for the epic normal version is pretty interesting.
    I can't imagine anything that would make a battleaxe interesting.
    Last edited by cdr; 01-23-2013 at 12:06 AM.

it's also got a higher than usual damage die (d10 instead of d8 - equal to dwarven axe), and crits for x4 instead of x3... it's not great, but it's much better than any other battle axe in the game. i mean, it's actually possible to make a decent heavy pick build, so it must be possible to make something that isn't *completely* atrocious with these things. dual wield them when you're using adrenaline or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaid314 View Post
    it's also got a higher than usual damage die (d10 instead of d8 - equal to dwarven axe), and crits for x4 instead of x3... it's not great, but it's much better than any other battle axe in the game. i mean, it's actually possible to make a decent heavy pick build, so it must be possible to make something that isn't *completely* atrocious with these things. dual wield them when you're using adrenaline or something.
    And u could slot 2 times a 1d10 elemental damage in it. Plus the EE version should be even better. This one is pretty interesting to me too!
    ALL HAIL TO ITS SQUISHY-MAJESTY SIR KNORR, LORD OF OOZES AND MASTER OF SLIME
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=386688

still no screenshot of the Idol of Fortune from the raid?
    ~ *Nikibrik* - The Prime Healer (All EDs Capped) | Brogburt - The Warlord (All EDs Capped) | Kallistie - The Arch Necromancer | Capricio - The Lore-keeper | Thorbim - The Outlaw ~
    Thelanis ~ <The True Path>

Couldn't find an answer to this. Will the Black and White dragonhelms have different +3 stats added to them as well? I like how the Blue dragonhelm can drop either WIS, INT or CHA +3 stats, it seems only natural to let the other two do the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We are not working with the aliens to send messages that are picked up by your microwaved meatloaf dinner. At least I don't think so...
    Proud member of Tyrs Paladium

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by bhgiant View Post
    Couldn't find an answer to this. Will the Black and White dragonhelms have different +3 stats added to them as well? I like how the Blue dragonhelm can drop either WIS, INT or CHA +3 stats, it seems only natural to let the other two do the same thing.
    Probably. They just haven't been found and/or posted yet.

On that note, on ddowiki the items don't match the forum's. For instance, I haven't seen the Jorgundal's Collar listed.

Jorgundal's Collar - Necklace
    ML25: Melee Alacrity 15%, Striding +30%, Empty Green Augment Slot, Empty Colorless Augment Slot

So someone is doing wiki work without helping the forum. Boo, I say.
    ME BARB, ME SMA-ok I stand here with pretty blue lines around me. ok I take damage. ok bye.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by bhgiant View Post
    I haven't got a screenshot, but I pulled (and gave away) and EH Black Dragon helm with +8 Strength. So that confirms +8 instead of +3 and multiple stats.

On the same topic, is it absolutely confirmed Blue helm drops with Wisdom on it? I haven't seen an actual claim for one yet...

Quote Originally Posted by WiseFreelancer View Post
    I haven't got a screenshot, but I pulled (and gave away) and EH Black Dragon helm with +8 Strength. So that confirms +8 instead of +3 and multiple stats.

On the same topic, is it absolutely confirmed Blue helm drops with Wisdom on it? I haven't seen an actual claim for one yet...
    Charisma is for sure so logic assumes wis is one option.

I'm guessing Dex, Con and Strength for White and Black with Char, Int and Wis for Blue.

boobs

Quote Originally Posted by kingfisher View Post
    boobs
    But how? By that I mean, could you elaborate?
    "Freedom is the sovereign right of every American!"
    -Liberty Prime™

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast