To me, this would seem like a particularly good time to raise the point about heroic completions counting for epic penalties.
There are currently 20 level 13 and 14 quests, 11 of them are Gianthold quests. Even if I'm running a full bravery streak, and only run a quest once per difficulty, in heroic, and again in epic levels to minimise repetition penalties, the chances are more than good that I'll want to go back and run some of these quests additional times for loot, xp, or fun.
This fun is going to be rather hampered by a 7th repetition experience penalty, after running these quests the bare minimum to get full bonuses whilst leveling.
Dev's PLEASE consider the following options
- code epic quests to have separate repetition counters from their heroic versions
- reset repetition counters when a character takes level 20
- reset of XP repetition penalties on hitting 25
- adjust the xp curve for TR's
- reduce the xp requirements for TR's
- increase the xp rewards in higher level quests
- increase challenge xp back towards pre-nerf levels.