Hybrid View

Default Cabal (with traps)

A few breif notes:

1- Nice to see "chest or traps" make a return. Not so nice to run Epic Hard and see a non-epic chest as the reward for picking the hard way, or at least not one token or fragment in either for either me, or the guy I was running with.

2- Mobs not taking damage from traps as my shifty rear drags em through made me a sad dirty rogueish type.

3- End reward gave masterwork items.

4- Cackle Fever makes the anti-minmaxer in me cackle.

5- Thanks for adding a click-to-complete-quest mechanic for folks not always wearing a voice or mantle.

6- Edit: special note - really liked the door traps side effect instead of just moar damaaaage.
    Last edited by Scraap; 01-16-2013 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scraap View Post
    A few breif notes:

1- Nice to see "chest or traps" make a return. Not so nice to run Epic Hard and see a non-epic chest as the reward for picking the hard way, or at least not one token or fragment in either for either me, or the guy I was running with.

2- Mobs not taking damage from traps as my shifty rear drags em through made me a sad dirty rogueish type.

3- End reward gave masterwork items.

4- Cackle Fever makes the anti-minmaxer in me cackle.

5- Thanks for adding a click-to-complete-quest mechanic for folks not always wearing a voice or mantle.

6- Edit: special note - really liked the door traps side effect instead of just moar damaaaage.
    I noticed the SAME EXACT THING!! Oh, thats right, i was there ^_^

Yeah, whats up with getting no epic chest and therefore, no fragments? No frags dropped from mobs either.

Other than that, it seemed like a pretty good quest.
    ~ *Nikibrik* - The Arbiter of Life & Death | Brogburt - The Warlord | Capricio - The Lore-keeper | Rubrik - The Grove Protector | Kallistie - The Arch Necromancer | Thorbim - The Outlaw ~
    Thelanis ~ <Dwarven Weapons and Tactics>

Community Member

Default cabal-end loot

Recieved masterwork and low level loot for end reward. All that work for nothing???Hope it's fixed before going live.

The quest itself was the same as before, lots of glitterdust and dancing...

No epic tokens or fragments on epic level quests just seems wrong. I can go run ESnitch and get tokens or fragments why not with the new content, both update 16 and 17.