Default Any way to cleanse Festival rituals?

In particular I borked a Tidal item, and I'd like it unborked. I tried sticking it by itself in the stone of change, and even the epic altar with 3 tokens, but neither worked. I'm assuming there is no fixing it, but on the off chance there is.... figured I'd ask.
    Cannith Server :Vice Sovereign of The Guild of Calamitous Intent

Kalener (Monk) Renelak (backup band) Raoull (Mr. McStabby) Kaleray (laser heals) Kalrah (xbow rogue)

Quote Originally Posted by Raoull View Post
    In particular I borked a Tidal item, and I'd like it unborked. I tried sticking it by itself in the stone of change, and even the epic altar with 3 tokens, but neither worked. I'm assuming there is no fixing it, but on the off chance there is.... figured I'd ask.
    Festival crafting--if you look at the altar--tells you that it removes Cold Touch, Frost, Icy Burst etc. when it's applied and replaces it with what the recipe is. So, if you have a "tidal" (Riptide? (Frost + Tidal)) and it removed your frost in lieu of cold touch or something, add the other recipes and you can at least make it Icy Burst + Tidal.

Personally, I added an Icy Burst to a +3 Longsword of the Icy Depths (ML 10) for my bard. Kinda' cool. It's now got Icy Burst, Icy Blast, and Tidal. Also added a kit to a +3 Flaming Burst Shortbow of Maiming for him... Almost makes up for it being 1) a short bow and 2) on a non-bow strength character.

Yeah... still down the 3.5 dam per hit that I could have had if I hadn't icied it up. Got excited when the frost itself worked, and figured what they hey.

Honestly, it only really annoys me because the wraps I have that should be my top tier DPS (Slicing Winds with Flaming burst of Hem) don't stack with the Fire added from my ToD Set, even though it is supposed to. Dynamo of Hem will do for now....

In general, I love Frosted wraps, so sacrificing one of them to the Loot gods is fine by me. I frosted up another dozen high end wraps and a half dozen leveling wraps... so I can't complain.
    Cannith Server :Vice Sovereign of The Guild of Calamitous Intent

Kalener (Monk) Renelak (backup band) Raoull (Mr. McStabby) Kaleray (laser heals) Kalrah (xbow rogue)