Eternal Infinity: Wruntjunior ~ DI Sorc // Youngwrunt ~ Survivalist Paladin // Wruntarrow ~ Monkcher // Wruntsonmonk ~ Wis-Based Monk
I should probably get to work on acquiring the gear needed to become the Juggernaught...
Or maybe I should work on TR-farming so I can get completionist? I've got wizard, sorcerer, cleric, Druid, Ranger, Rogue, Bard, and Barbarian lives to go through...
One of the suggested twists for those who were "centered", was dance of flowers; is this for those who want to utilize unarmed combat?
Last edited by Ziindarax; 04-16-2013 at 01:52 PM.
Note that I forgot to slot 7 wis and only slotted 6 int, so my wis and int are now uneven. Str and con will be even when using primal scream. Notice that reflex is already 50 without GH.
On second thought, wouldn't it be better to take extend spell, or Precise shot versus Mithral body? I cannot imagine the PRR offered by Mithral body being great enough to warrant delaying precise shot (or tying up a feat so that you cannot get 2 Epic Feats instead). :/
There's only one spell for which extend spell would be relevant; Tensers transform. That spell is quite dangerous since it doubles your cooldowns on reconstruct, so you don't want to extend it all the time. I skipped mithral body on the paladin version and took precise shot.
Levelups go into strength.
Level ups in strength, exception would be if you wanted to take epic toughness and don't have the base(21) with your tomes.
Dance of flowers while centered is for Sireth.
I'm currently playing one of these, and it's a ****load of fun, but I've got a question...
How much dps should I be hitting with a Stout Walking Stick? (House P and CiTW aren't showing any love, unless I'm meant to use a nightmare/rune arm variant...?)
I'm doing decent compared to most, but.. How hard should I be hitting, not including weapon effects (such as fracturing)? Not centered, assuming all str/dmg buffs, in dreadnought? (and please list them, so I can improve if I'm as behind as I feel I am)
Thanks in advance.
I have my own Juggernaut (Paladin version) at lvl 6, on my 2nd life. I've been thinking if trading off Manyshot, Bow Strength and once of the epic feats to THF line (other epic feat would probably be Overwhelming Critical) would be good if I want to focus more on melee than ranged (I still have repeating Xbow for ranged things).
Or is the versatility better off here?
1. If you decide to go LD, DPS when you're manyshooting outclasses your thf and xbow damage by a strong amount. It's an excellent way to get the first few stacks in a blitz going, and a good way to start a boss fight when your blitz stacks are starting to go down (and in that case your objective is to frontload your dps as much as possible to take advantage of the stacks that are running out).
2. If you're going fury, adrenaline shot is the highest burst DPS in the game outside a shiradi that got the tea buff. And you can do the epic moment version every 5 minutes, and the adrenaline version any time you want.
Manyshot is so fun I even have it on my kensei right now.
Question for the experienced Juggs........
I have managed to get a Cleaver (and Needle and Breach). I'm working on running 20 CitW's before i TR and want to know, in case i cant get BOTH Sireth and Pinion which one would be a MUST have?
- Deathspell [Human 20FvS - Heroic Completionist + 2Clr, 2FvS, 2Ftr, 2Pal, 2Src, 2Wiz - 1Fortification] -
- Xavena [Bladeforged 15Wiz/3FvS/2Mnk - 2Src, 1Wiz - 1ArcaneAlacrity, 3Brace, 3Colors, 1EnergyCriticals] -
- Zavan [Morninglord 20Wiz - 1Brd, 3FvS, 3Wiz - 1Brace] -
- Zavvan [PDK 18Pal/1Ftr/1FvS - Triple Heroic Completionist - Epic Completionist (3: Brace, Life&Death, All Martial, Colors, Enchant) - 2Bladeforged, 2PDK] -
I TR'd my first life tukaw build in a juggernaut 2 days ago, currently lvl 8.
I don't get why in your build you take PBS at lvl 1 instead of Bow Strength.
Other than that and the fact I can only open quests on hard (2nd life premium), it's pretty awesome.
I haven't died yet, I'm usually the top DPS/kill count (thank you Cleave/Great Cleave) in the group and I can do elite traps (thank you cannith crafted Search +10 goggles ml 5).
and believe that PBS is a prereq for bow strength. so if not going the ranger route, need it first any way
Last edited by kendo; 05-17-2013 at 03:09 PM.
This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.Reload