Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Uska View Post
    You change it for one thing then people start asking for it on something else like raid loot which should never change.
    Items and ingredients should, at the very least, be standardized. Ingredients from House C are BtA, but from Evenstar are BtC - they should both be one or the other (most people prefer BtA, but I can understand the BtC arguments here, too).

Are all Raid items BtC? If so, ok, keep that. Other great quest items are not, though - and they should be standardized to all be BtA or BtCoE, not this mix-mash we have right now.

Community Member

I agree with singular. The inconsistency of the systems in place is what irks me. However, like everyone else I deal with it. If I need an item on a certain toon and it is BTC, then I farm on that toon. No big deal.

For the specific trinket issue, as stated before for very little at the DDO store you can get a BTA trinket which you can craft and pass back and forth. Also remember that end rewards that are BTA stay BTA when crafted. So having a ring, neck, etc with GFL, or Deathblock/Heavy fort passed back and forth between toons is handy too.

You can easily get a shard of power in shroud for all toons and that is craftable. If the only way to get a craftable trinket was the rare drop, then I would agree making it BTA would be nice. However, shards of power are not rare. Get to lvl 16 run shroud and quit complaining.
    Last edited by zeichen-thest; 01-18-2013 at 08:37 PM.

Hmm and here I was thinking you neg repped me for my post. Your post wasnt worthy of neg rep by the way

and I am still against changing bound loot in any forum.
    Slightly off topic, but how do you feel about the extreme prevalence of BtC and BtCoE loot in new content?

If it was all BtA, I would say Turbine was looking to encourage people to actually buy the packs instead of trading for the loot, which would make sense from a business standpoint.

I guess maybe the expanded character bank and extra bag tabs are not selling fast enough? Otheerwise I really don't see the benefit, to the game, to players, or to Turbine.

It would be very nice if these were either BTA or BTC on equip - they are a nice alternative to shards of power for crafting for newer players. I don't think the odd detect secret doors trinket or melee alacrity trinket on a toon that hasnt Shrouded and TRed is OMG game breaking in any way. It also made me annoyed to have bank fodder / vendor trash ones when I forgot their existence and turned in Festivault tokens or ice games stuff (I forget which) on my crafting mule cleric

edit: I have never tried to buy one of the store ones - if these are indeed BTA it honestly sounds more like an implementation bug to me.
    Last edited by Terebinthia; 01-19-2013 at 03:18 AM.
    Terebinthia, Terebynthia, Tereana, Tereaina, Tereanna, Terebyte, Terechan, Terebinthis
    The Hand of the Black Tower, Khyber.
    Cupcakes welcomed.

Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post
    nah.. Not me, I've never given a negative rep to anyone...Only Postive rep when its due.
    Where I come from Freedom of speech is a right, even if I don't like what people have to say.
    Anything that inhibits or censors that right is just... wrong.

~
    What Canada has free speech? I thought you only had beer and back bacon

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

What Canada has free speech? I thought you only had beer and back bacon

We also have Hockey,

and snow..

We also have Canadian Tire(every guy's one stop shop) and Tim Hortons (who doesn't love Timmies coffee and snow)...
    Last edited by JOTMON; 01-21-2013 at 09:05 AM.
    Jotmon - Let's not forget why we play these games - to have fun - ~
    Guild: Degenerate Matter - 200 (Former Guilds: ChaosKnights, Big Damn Heroes, Shadowfiends, Order of the Drow, Unusual Suspects, Raided R)
    Argo-Jotmon(Completionist - before the Otto's/XP pots easymode), Jotmonheals(Clr17/Rog2/Mnk1-Epic Completionist), Whatthetruck.. and many many more alts..

Update 24: Champions... "whew, it's ok, it's only a red name" .. sad day when trash spawn Champions and their one-shot ignore fort attacks instill more party fear than the Red named bosses.

I see a couple of reasons for moving North

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12