OurDDO
    Flower Sniffer Extraordinaire
    2014 DDO Players Council

Angry Can't view my own blog

The "beta" disclaimer on MyDDO used to remind me to be patient, because "beta" means, "We've checked this thing out but it can still use some work. Try it and let us know what to fix, and we'll work on fixing it."

But c'mon, guys, MyDDO isn't even up to ALPHA testing standards lately. Characters not updating, character logs breaking the page, no icons for druids or artis, epic levels being listed as druid... I could go on, and I will.

I haven't been able to enter lotteries for WEEKS now; all I get is a gray box (which takes forever to load, I might add).

And now I can almost never even see my own blog when I'm logged in. I can see OTHER blogs just fine. I can see MY blog - *if* I'm logged out. But when I'm logged in, I get the header, the lottery box (how ironic, the one thing that DOES show up doesn't work), and the rest is black.

I see SO many issues brought up in this thread, but VERY few answers. Does anyone at all from Turbine even read this stuff? They obviously don't care to DO anything about it.
    ~* Even's DDO blog | Players Helping Players | OurDDO main site | OurDDO RSS feed *~

Getting lost, lagging behind, and wiping parties since 2010.

Thelanis:
    Evennote
    | Acanthia | Jalliria | Victaurya
    Discordette | Merenwynne | Chalei | Seregeth
    Rivalel | Thangerie | Winnabette | Chartreusia
    Cannith: Tirae

The Hatchery

Default Well

*edit* My original theory of the whole "winning entries" thing was majorly flawed. Current Entries comes before Winning Entries, and Backleys script only shows the last 22 days of winnings, so that whole idea was shot.
    Last edited by Shindurza; 01-16-2013 at 09:13 AM.
    Anyone know of an easy way to make cool signatures? Cause this one really sucks!

OurDDO
    Flower Sniffer Extraordinaire
    2014 DDO Players Council

Here's another weird thing... I thought, OK, lotteries might be borking the page, I'll just go into admin and stop displaying them. And then I remembered why I didn't delete the character log from my page a lot sooner - most of the time, the Widgets page displays my widgets, but there is no option to delete them, move them, etc. I can activate unused widgets, but I can't do a damn thing with the widgets that are already there.

To call this "beta" is a freaking joke. It's more like, "Hey, we let our preschoolers throw this thing together, and sometimes we let them screw it up even more than it already is. Deal."

ETA: I usually use Chrome. I've also tried Safari and Firefox with the same results, or rather, lack of results. Please don't make me use IE. That'd almost be worse than not being able to see my page.
    ~* Even's DDO blog | Players Helping Players | OurDDO main site | OurDDO RSS feed *~

Getting lost, lagging behind, and wiping parties since 2010.

Thelanis:
    Evennote
    | Acanthia | Jalliria | Victaurya
    Discordette | Merenwynne | Chalei | Seregeth
    Rivalel | Thangerie | Winnabette | Chartreusia
    Cannith: Tirae

Brought it up with several replies here

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=403699

See if anything there helps you or if you can add anything else.

None of it helped me unfortunately and I have tried using IE and it gives the same result.
    <------Pay no attention to the join date, played pre-launch in EU & moved to U.S. servers.