Default Challenge Accepted!

Thanks to everyone on the Thelanis server today who helped me (Lehren) run 16 Shrouds in 1 day to get a cleansing. Booyah!
    I edited a book!

Thelanis player: Arekkeh, Kimberlei (heroic completionist), Lehren (heroic/epic completionist), Natheme, Terpsikhore

Hah, so that's what that "shroudapalooza" group in LFG was about. Grats!

can i ask you how much did u spend on timers? cause im interested in 1 cleaning too, and im gonna check what's cheaper, the essence or the bypasses XDDD

gz btw, is impossible for me to get it, max shroud in a life think were 3 XD
    psykopeta - hoarding pl, for the sake of hoarding, the day i become ubercompletionist will be because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS i'm not a pro, maybe if i reincarnate in RL...

20 raid timers would cost you at least 1m,you cant buy essence of cleansing,maybe you meant dopant.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan_Milic View Post
    20 raid timers would cost you at least 1m,you cant buy essence of cleansing,maybe you meant dopant.
    I bought 16 of them, they're 150 apiece although I think they were (are?) on sale, and yes, you can't buy a cleansing, you have to do Shroud to get one. Maybe they'll change this in the future, but who knows.
    I edited a book!

Thelanis player: Arekkeh, Kimberlei (heroic completionist), Lehren (heroic/epic completionist), Natheme, Terpsikhore

Quote Originally Posted by Dasthug View Post
    Hah, so that's what that "shroudapalooza" group in LFG was about. Grats!
    Yeah, after about #8 I started coming up with names, Shroudapalooza, Son of Shroud, Shroud II: The Shroudening. Last one was Return of the Bride of the Son of The Shroud: THE FINAL CHAPTER.

It was pretty nuts, I tell you. I don't think anybody else managed to get a Shroud going all day.
    I edited a book!