Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

What I drop is mine, I can do with it whatever I want. Loot, pass to a guildie or friend without giving any satisfaction, or even put for roll.

What you drop is yours, you can do with it whatever you want. Loot, pass to a guildie or a friend without giving any satisfaction, or even put for roll.

If I put for roll, I decide rules: You can't do proxy roll, I can exclude classes from the roll (what about Madstone for Casters or Torc for Melees?) if I want.

If you put for roll, you decide the rules: If I can proxy roll, if any class will be excludede for the rol.

If you cheat on the the roll rules, both guilds go to black list, yours and the person you've proxy roll for or anything alike.

That's what I follow.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by JosieLisbeth View Post
    I'm not at all questioning anyone's freedom to engage in self expression, for instance. But I'd have every right to then avoid them based on their behavior. Just because you have the right to do something, that doesnt mean that you have the right to have such behavior be free from social (or medical) consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by JosieLisbeth View Post
    But what I am saying is that people have the right to decide to not associate with someone based on their behavior. Doing so doesn't show a lack of respect for other people's rights. It simply shows a dislike for how they choose to use those rights, and consequentially a desire to not associate with them.
    What goes around comes around.

Do to others as you would have them do to you.

Judge and you shall be judged by the same measure.
    Pyreal af Templar

Quote Originally Posted by Barnaky View Post
    What goes around comes around.

Do to others as you would have them do to you.

Judge and you shall be judged by the same measure.
    u sound...like karmic... koala!! lol

why ppl is trying yet to force others to play as one decides? i mean, if a gimp melee picks a bauble for him/her... gz!! i would ask for it if not interested, but threaten/bully me would have the same effect than put it on the lfm

i would join, pick it if needed, if not leave it rotten in the chest, just because being polite or not

guess some squelch would be a nice extra
    psykopeta - hoarding pl, for the sake of hoarding, the day i become ubercompletionist will be because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS i'm not a pro, maybe if i reincarnate in RL...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456