Default DDO True AC Calculator

Finally made it! Maybe you needed this, i hope you can use well.

You can download from here as DDOArmorClass.zip by Skydrive

This small application knows 3 thing:
    - count your true ac with ac, dodge, incorporeal, and blur modifiers
    - measure your ac with different monster levels
    - count your or your healer's resource compared with your healablity

Secondary goal: optimize your build in every level if need.(dps/ac/heal balance)
    Small descriptions and explanations about names there:

Your AC: type your sustainable ac amount there

Monster CR: type monster CR, against who you want to measure your ac

Monster ATK: if you get a to HIT amount from WIKI (f.e. bosses), just change monster CR while you get the right amount (Monster ATK = Monster CR x 2.5)

AC %: the program calculates your base ac (edit: if your ac is too low compared with a too high monster cr, it will be 5%, even it shows 0%, tx Rage, will modify later)

Dodge %: your dodge % what you can see if you lay your mouse above your ac in game (I) (basically 0-25, but you can get more with some abilities in game)

Incorporeal %: ghostly is 10%, but possible to get 25% or 50% (ghosts) with some abilities etc.

Blur %: dusk 10%, blur 20%, displacement 50%

Your True AC %: this was my main goal with this program; based on Ac% and other modifiers (monster cr, Ac %, Dodge, Inc, Blur)

DR %: write here your DR % (in game click (C), then lay your mouse on the shield icon near resists on the right

Average damage: write an amount, how much can be a monster's average damage on one hit (the program calculates with 100 hits); for example write 400 if you wanna measure yourself with Epic Elite Lord of Blades, and wanna be his meatbag.

Suffered damage: you will suffer this damage amount in 100 hits what the monster deals on you.

Heal Amp %: you need to count your heal amplification manually overall

Heal Amount: you heal this amount if you use one, for example it's 250 if you use the stronger Silver Flame potion

Heal amount overall (in red): counts how much consumable heal thing you need for 100 hits on you (i didn't count the changes about SF pots -10 stats or any other debuff)

Enjoy your squishiness!
    Last edited by -Satureon-; 01-16-2013 at 01:21 PM. Reason: typo
    Satureon, Ranged (Pal x1, Mnk x3, Ran x3, Rog x1 8/8 lives),
    Betelgeuseon, Multitank (Ftr 2x, Barb 1x 3/10 lives),
    Androgun, Arcane (Wiz 3x, Sorc 3x, Fvs 1x 7/10 lives)
    [Saturus, 8 years old toon (Pal 1x, Ftr 1x, Mnk 3x, Rog 1x), Exterminus (Wiz 1x, Fvs 2x, Sorc 1x): on Thelanis.]
    Improvisative play preferred. No VC, because i just don't care by different reasons + honestly sometimes just need to focus anywhere else too, as i'm not the 'gnome at the basement' type 24/7-er.
    2006-2009 EU Aureon-Keeper; 2009-2013 US Thelanis; 2013- US Ghallanda;
    Founder/Namegiver: formerly Eternal Infinity (Thelanis), presently
    Alive
    (Ghallanda)
    Older melee 'fame': Zawabi raid solo (mod6)+(a 'bit later' in US), old Elite DA solo, VoD solo (2011), Titan raid 4 mins shortman (2011?), ToD melee duo (2012)
    Some growing Solo Achievements (EE/Raids/Max lv. Challenges; no death/no reenter/no hire/little resources)
    My DDO True AC Calculator

Unable to open the program here, but note that mobs always miss on a 1, so AC cuts off at 5%.

The way you describe functioning of healing amp is incorrect:it is multiplicative, not additive. (not relevant for the program, though)

Quote Originally Posted by Forzah View Post
    Unable to open the program here, but note that mobs always miss on a 1, so AC cuts off at 5%.

The way you describe functioning of healing amp is incorrect:it is multiplicative, not additive. (not relevant for the program, though)
    Tx for the reminders_
    - on heal amp you need to write it manually anyway, so nothing to do with the code, but yes i forgot thats mulciplicative, not additive
    - will correct the 0% to 5% when the AC % is really low against high cr monsters
    Last edited by -Satureon-; 01-14-2013 at 04:41 AM.

Nice, I like it. Punched in some numbers for my toons and it seems seat of my pants accurate to what I see in game as far as how much healing is required ext.

Mob to-hit is not always 2.5x their CR (although that is a pretty good estimate in general).
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

Quote Originally Posted by sirgog View Post
    Mob to-hit is not always 2.5x their CR (although that is a pretty good estimate in general).
    Had a dilemma about that, but at end left the possiblity to play with numbers manually with the monster cr, if not exactly 2,5x. (bosses to hit could be a bit higher too)

By DR % do you mean PRR? Cause that's what the shield icon is, but I think the term "DR" is different. For example, the ship buff gives you 1/- off of every hit. And obviously there's a lot of gear that gives DR independent of PRR. (5/- embrace of the spider queen, 10/good ML24 cloak of night). as you know they dont stack, but would still affect the calculation and can be based on alignment. Might wanna consider incorporating this.

Good job btw!
    Last edited by Ginarrbrik; 01-15-2013 at 11:09 AM.
    ~ *Nikibrik* - The Prime Healer (All EDs Capped) | Brogburt - The Warlord (All EDs Capped) | Kallistie - The Arch Necromancer | Capricio - The Lore-keeper | Thorbim - The Outlaw ~
    Thelanis ~ <The True Path>

Quote Originally Posted by Ginarrbrik View Post
    By DR % do you mean PRR? Cause that's what the shield icon is, but I think the term "DR" is different. For example, the ship buff gives you 1/- off of every hit. And obviously there's a lot of gear that gives DR independent of PRR. (5/- embrace of the spider queen, 10/good ML24 cloak of night). as you know they dont stack, but would still affect the calculation and can be based on alignment. Might wanna consider incorporating this.

Good job btw!
    Tx.
    I mean the percentage behind the PRR. Estimate correctly this whole DR thing could be a nightmare, as you don't block all the time, or what stacks with what on those different DR resources from many ways, very hard to estimate; at least by me...
    The formula represents: when you just fight with that mob and want to pulverize wo any blocking, as you wanna progress on it too if possible.

Default 0 is 5 now

fixed the roll 1 thing when ac is too low and moster attack is too high. The result will be not 0%, will be 5% as exception default.