Community Member

Default Does Sense Weakness affect positive damage?

I'm currently looking to beat my highest heal record and would like to know if Sense Weakness works on positive damage. Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Altrelo View Post
    I'm currently looking to beat my highest heal record and would like to know if Sense Weakness works on positive damage. Thanks in advance!
    If Heal gets +50% on helpless friendly targets, it should work.
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen

Quote Originally Posted by Glenalth View Post
    If Heal gets +50% on helpless friendly targets, it should work.
    Technically that is how the mechanic works. So if there was some way to get +50% healing on a helpless target. Then yes, I think it would only effect undead though because it has to be damage. (I think) Try getting a caster to hold an undead and see if the mechanic works like that. Well not hold, Flesh to Stone or something else.

But I don't think it will work that well because undead don't have Heal Amp. As well as you can't cast heal spells on a friendly Palemaster.

I don't know, try changing things around and seeing if it works somehow.
    Cannith- A Tribe Called Zerg
    Elbion Tosscobble: TR'ing Atm
    Ivena: 20 Rouge TR1 Dps/Epic Trapper/Epic Assassination
    And a multitude of changing alts

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ElbionTcob View Post
    Technically that is how the mechanic works. So if there was some way to get +50% healing on a helpless target. Then yes, I think it would only effect undead though because it has to be damage. (I think) Try getting a caster to hold an undead and see if the mechanic works like that. Well not hold, Flesh to Stone or something else.

But I don't think it will work that well because undead don't have Heal Amp. As well as you can't cast heal spells on a friendly Palemaster.

I don't know, try changing things around and seeing if it works somehow.
    Meant more like on another player not an undead target, I'll do the runs to get fate points just wanted to know ahead of time if I should spend a bit more time on Fury than needed