Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Very nice!

Though...some consider Stealer of Souls a "raid". I am sure you could beat it no problem though.

BTW...props on the Epic Elite DQ Solo.

Great tactics!
    Bacab Warforged 18 Arty (Active) Hjealer Dwarven Battle Cleric 10CLR/1FTR
    Atropine Human 11 WIZ/1ROG (Active)
    Member of THACO on Ghallanda

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by psykopeta View Post
    you could have done shroud in elite!! well, at least seeing the rest of raids you have soloed im pretty sure you can do it! tod too!!
    Yeah, it shouldnt be too hard to do them on elite. Its just that those were ones of my first solo raids and I didnt want to overdo it.

2014 DDO Players Council
    Community Member

Quite awesome

It may have been posted elsewhere, but how do you do the pillars in Von6?

Also how many pale lavs do you typically have on you?
    ~Thelanis ~ Khyber ~

Quote Originally Posted by jakeelala View Post
    how are you in multiple shiradi stances?
    Old bug let you be in multiple stances at once (I was accidentally in Stay Frosty and Double Rainbow for a while on my monkcher). It has since been fixed.
    Eternal Infinity: Wruntjunior ~ DI Sorc // Youngwrunt ~ Survivalist Paladin // Wruntarrow ~ Monkcher // Wruntsonmonk ~ Wis-Based Monk

Quote Originally Posted by MeliCat View Post
    Quite awesome

pillars are resisitant to pierce damage. An epic collapsible shortbow (slash damage) or Bow of the Silver Flame (bludgeon damage) would allow damage to be done at least. Along with Shiradi procs.

I imagine you kill fire/ice djinns from base 2 then pillars then elec djinn pillar (so you dont get teleported). If you have good draw distance this should be relatively easy with a unbridled fury/many shot volley.

All of this is supposition without ever having tried to do any of these things.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by jakeelala View Post
    how are you in multiple shiradi stances?
    All I have to say in this matter is that the old bug isnt fixed completly. Not that having all stances gives any significant increase to my DPS but its always nice to have them.

Quote Originally Posted by MeliCat

For pillars in VoN you have to be REALLY fast. I first killed each Djinni once and preped the pillars to nearly no HP, then preped the Djinnis to similar amount of HP and then finally I had to be fast enough to kill all Djinnis at the same time and all pillars at the same time. It took some practice to get it done properly.

As for Pale Lavs. The unsupressed Pale Lavs are exclusive so I can carry only 1 at the time. I used more than that 1 Pale Lav only in Abbot and LoB.

I think you should be considered your own class and race! Dude your super human!
    Ministry of Destruction - Hagau, Bibimbap, Gamjatang, Osis, Shuumai, Baau - Thelanis
    http://themod.guildlaunch.com/

This is a proof that Aliens/Robots play this game too, no human being must be capable of so much awesomess xD. Im still trying to believe that this is humanly possible. Mr. Shaatan you are outstanding.

P.S.: Devs Nerf Shaatan!! isn't fair for the rest of us mere mortals xD
    Baruk Khazad! Khazad Baraz Tarâg Ai-mênu!
    Bromuro - Angrista - Bolferin
    << Miembro de High Rollers >>

Awesome!

1. Master kiting technique
    2. Win.
    Advocating repeated nerfs in the name of "balancing the game" then complaining about how DDO is moving away from D&D, is a direct contradiction in logic - D&D 3.5 (what DDO is based on) is not a balanced game. We can either have a balanced clone MMO with homogenized classes, or we can have a D&D game. We cant have both.

this is awesome - you won ddo

Community Member

I guess it doesnt count since its done on lamania but I ve already managed to solo the new raid too. ^^

And I even got something nice in side chest lol.

Blogger and Hatchery Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council
    Texas - the most "MURICA!" part of 'murica! rawr

.... i hate you

my husband thinks archers are OP because of you.

srsly, tho. holy ****. impressive

the official home of LOLWUT

LONG LIVE R.O.G.U.E ! Pay2Win AND PROUD
    Q: how do you get me to instantly appear in a thread? A: ask a bard question!

Community Member

Added the screenshots of completion of Fall of Truth from live server to op.

I soloed VoD on my paladin when the cap was 20...does that count for something?

Very nice. Looks like a not so fun task, especially when you fail and have to start again. I don't think I would have the patience to do this.
    Officer - Eternal Wrath
    Burne Level 20 Human Paladin
    Sarlona

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by elraido View Post
    I soloed VoD on my paladin when the cap was 20...does that count for something?
    Yeah, doing it back then was a lot harder and indeed was a better achievment than my VoD with destinies but I had to run it to get full list of raids done. Now with destinies and stuff, this raids is super easy.

Quote Originally Posted by elraido View Post
    Very nice. Looks like a not so fun task, especially when you fail and have to start again. I don't think I would have the patience to do this.
    And when you think about all the HP sacks that stuff is on Elite especially...designed for 12 people to take down too...I don't believe Shaatan is spamming instakills if he even has any to use at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaatan View Post
    Added the screenshots of completion of Fall of Truth from live server to op.
    Congrats and thanks for sharing. You rock.
    /Nancy

NancyPDoyle, Dubitable, Bluer, Perisher, NPD, OttoAttack, and others, all on Khyber

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZeebaNeighba View Post
    And when you think about all the HP sacks that stuff is on Elite especially...designed for 12 people to take down too...I don't believe Shaatan is spamming instakills if he even has any to use at all.
    Im assuming that you are talking about that EE FoT here. In this particular raid I didnt really have to deal with trash mobs much. I hired Stormreaver to do this job.

Community Member

Hmm just a question Shataan.

Why is there only one screenie for your EE DQ2 completion? The part with "reentries, deaths, completion time and what not" are missing. For every other raid you provided two screenies.

If I wanna be critical/scpetical I would say that you got a perma dot on her, died and piked for quite some time only to res at the shrine which appears after completion XD.

So pls for officiality provide us with a second screenie of that section of the xp log.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast