Community Member

Default Over Raided / AA solo Master Artificer

This time I decided to give a try to this long forgotten raid. It was actually pretty easy and didnt take much longer than in regular pug on Orien. I guess people werent soloing it mostly due to lack of interest in this particular raid and the annoying wilderness more than the difficulty.

The tactics were rather simple.
    Untill the Titans fight there was nothing that could do anything serious to me so I ll just skip this part.

Right before the Titans I made sure to kill all the cannons so they dont annoy me in the main fight.
    After Titans spawned I first took the purple one down to ~30% HP so his shield dropped and he stopped doing that blaster charge, that does massive damage.
    Once Purple's shield dropped I concentrated on the green one and once they had similar amount of HP left, I started preping them to really low HP.
    After they both were preped, I made sure that I have manyshot ready (for Toven) and killed them. After both Titans were dead, I activated manyshot and killed Toven. Thats all.

I was expecting this raid to be harder so I even had a guildie parked in the wilderness so I didnt have to clear it again if I needed multiple attempts. Thankfully I managed to do it on my first try.

---
    Last edited by Epicstorms; 04-18-2013 at 08:49 PM.

Very nice mate, pretty sure its the first house C raid completed solo! I never tried this 1 because I dont have an AA, which is the only class I could imagine it being possible on.

edit. lol. you still have your scarabs hotbared from your abbot solo! You must have cleared the orien AH a few times eh! I used a bunch of them as well when trying to 2 man elite it.
    Last edited by Knight_slayer; 01-10-2013 at 04:24 AM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Knight_slayer View Post
    edit. lol. you still have your scarabs hotbared from your abbot solo! You must have cleared the orien AH a few times eh! I used a bunch of them as well when trying to 2 man elite it.
    Yeah lol, Im too lazy to remove them from hotbars. Now I carry only like 3 of them and it only looks like this on hotbars. I think I had only around 16 scarabs prepared for Abbot and most of them I just got from guildies and friends.

Now try heroic elite!

I'm sorry you missed the memo, allow me to fill you in.

Ranged is gimp dps.

seriously though, nice achievement