Default Spawn of Whisperdoom

Yes, I'm too lazy to go look myself, and one can only listen to "The Hatchery. The Hatchery. The Hatchery. The Hatchery" once per life....

I remember there being a couple items that were not in chests, just like collectables, but incredibly rare ones or something like that in this quest (the level 11 one in house P)... I was trying to tell a guildy about the items to trick him into running the quest with me but I've never actually seen them... does anyone remember what they were? I think you can ONLY get them in this quest. I remember group leaders making everyone roll on them, and people getting mad when they did not get them, so am assuming they are pretty good, or were.

Thanks in advance,

The Hatchery.
    Ghallanda - LLEWNDYN 27 Necro Wiz (completionist) + other random uncared for players - Blackmoor Defenders
    Thelanis - Llewndyn (FVS), Brickadoom Jenkins (barb/ ftr)
    Quote Originally Posted by jandhaer View Post
    Nerf Happiness

Splinterskull Battle Standard = Crystallized Widow's Eye

Splinterskull Historical Documents = Widowblight

Silver Goblet = Widow Weave Cloak
    The newest computer can merely compound, at speed, the oldest problem in the relations between human beings, and in the end the communicator will be confronted with the old problem, of what to say and how to say it. - Edward R. Murrow (1964)

I got the Splinterskull Battle Standard a couple of days ago. What is it good for?

Edit:

Found it....DDOwiki FTW
    Last edited by kinggartk; 01-09-2013 at 12:09 PM.
    Leader - Legion of Eberron (Cannith)
    Loromir
    Baldomir
    Weyoun
    Among others

Default Yeah... what are those?

Thanks for the info... I appreciate it.

Now to get someone to run that quest with me :P

I want to make that my ringtone: "The Hatchery. The Hatchery"..
    Ghallanda - LLEWNDYN 27 Necro Wiz (completionist) + other random uncared for players - Blackmoor Defenders
    Nerf Happiness

Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Llewndyn View Post
    I want to make that my ringtone: "The Hatchery. The Hatchery"..
    I know of only one that is worse. Sorrowdusk. Go run around on the ship.

Default Looked those items up...

That cloak is actually pretty nice as far as twink levelling gear goes... and I've got the most boring lives coming up in my zombie apocalypse train to completionist (arti - ugh, FVS - puke, Ranger - No idea, druid) so may be worth trying to pick up... are those items always there and you get a chance of the item dropping in the end list? And they come from the arzag guy by Tear who takes the shards and offers you 10pp each?

Hmmm.....
    Nerf Happiness

2015 DDO Players Council Daerius of the Blessed Blades's Avatar

I haven't run that quest in some time, but unless the mechanic has changed, you turn them in to a Hobgoblin outside the quest entrance in House P. He then presents you a list that has a CHANCE of dropping the named item. The drop rate used to suck, but again...it's been over a year since I have run the quest, and rates may have changed.
    Founder & Guild Leader, The Circle of Night (Ghallanda): Daerius (FvS), Branwynn (Brd), Fahrn (Pal), Khrandok (Bbn), et. al.The Circle of Night on Ghallanda recruits "uncommon men and women" to our guild ranks. Only mildly elite. Inquire Within...

Quote Originally Posted by tbrazile View Post
    I haven't run that quest in some time, but unless the mechanic has changed, you turn them in to a Hobgoblin outside the quest entrance in House P. He then presents you a list that has a CHANCE of dropping the named item. The drop rate used to suck, but again...it's been over a year since I have run the quest, and rates may have changed.
    No, the drop rates still suck.

Community Member

Unhappy Most of the drops

Most of those drops are now out done by crafting low level gear. Even a modest crafting level can make you gear better suited to your current needs. Sorry