Community Member

Default DDO Store Support

About a week and a half ago I submitted a ticket to the DDO Store Support and I received the auto reply and gave them the info the requested but have not heard back from then since. Does anyone know how long it generally takes for support.

Brett

the auto reply was your response that's how turbine rolls if you expect them to do some real work you will have to call them during regular business hours to speak to a real person.
    Vertabreaker On Steam
    Vertabreaker's Power Hungry Quest TR 29 Of 40
    Encourage Self Sufficiency
    Power Gamer - Meta Gamer Since 1985

Customer Service Representative Carpe_Noctem's Avatar

If you received an auto reply, and responded to that with more information, your ticket is in the queue and will be reviewed and responded to by an Account Support rep. However, Account Support is currently experience longer turnaround times because of high volume from the holidays.

If you need faster assistance, your best bet is always to call. Account Support's phone number and hours are listed in my signature.
    DDO Support Page & Knowledge Base
    To request support from a Customer Service Agent, simply click on "Submit a Ticket"
    English Account/Store Support is available from 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday (GMT -5). 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Contact us on Twitter @DDOSupport

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by BrewCityBrett View Post
    About a week and a half ago I submitted a ticket to the DDO Store Support and I received the auto reply and gave them the info the requested but have not heard back from then since. Does anyone know how long it generally takes for support.

Brett

your best bet is to add your complaints to the BBB list. Turbine lost accreditation and is now an astounding C rating from a Bureau that is almost impossible to get bad ratings.

your best bet is to add your complaints to the BBB list.
    lol @ the BBB, a toothless system designed to line the pockets of it's managers while maintaining the appearance of good community service.

Community Member

Angry Still waiting

I'm still waiting for almost 2 weeks to get a reply for my ticket. Spend money on game cards that don't work only to be told to contact customer service that appearantly doesn't exist.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_Noctem View Post

If you need faster assistance, your best bet is always to call. Account Support's phone number and hours are listed in my signature.
    What about people in the UK etc that dont have reasonable access to overseas telephone rates. The cost from here to call you doesnt make it worth it. All we have is the option to email support from which now reading the forums seems to be generally considered a total waste of time. Why else suggest people to phone?
    GothWitch, the merging of Gothic and Witchcraft

I've been having the same problem, I did eventually get a answer, 2 weeks after I submitted the ticket.

Can't buy points.....don't get my monthly TP for being a VIP....It seems like Turbine really has no interest in taking my money

Call them. It's the only way to actually get a response from what I've seen.

Once you get a human on the phone, they'll take care of you. At least, they always have in my experiences.
    <-Curelite Bottling Company->

Quote Originally Posted by Chilldude
    Dude, did you see they way that guy just pressed button 1? It was amazing! A display of skill unseen since the 1984 World Games where in the men's room, between events, a man washed his hands with such unbridled majesty that people were claiming the faucet he used was OP.