Default Blade Runners recruiting

Hi all a little about us..

Ok we are currently close to lvl 69 which has been achieved by all 4 of us in the last 6 months since we formed.I have taken over leadership of the guild since our leader decided move on to Guild Wars a few months ago some of you may remember Killaquest.Good luck to him

WE are not hardcore,we don't expect you to play x amount of hours per week..but are looking for players that know their classes and do play on a fairly regular basis.You must have one lvl 20 toon minimum and be over the age of 30! Yes 30!!
    Sorry if you don't like that but we are of an average age 35 years old.Mostly from UK / Europe so we play in GMT time most evenings sometimes till late.We have our own airship with all +2's etc, no jaccuzi tho yet..hehe

We are looking to expand our ranks to maybe 18 people at max so we can form raids as a guild.At present we use channels to partake in raids with other good players.There is no pressure to join anything after all its a game you pay for so you play as you wish..just be considerate to others.

So if this sounds like your kind of guild or you have any questions please feel free to PM me..or contact me in game
    I'm likely to be on one of these characters Azrik,Cromelia,Barrabash,Endorfines or Workshy.

Take care all see you in game

Now lvl 74 and up to 11 members . Still open to new members.
    Last edited by Ozrik; 05-10-2013 at 02:57 PM. Reason: New info

I am looking for a guild, but don't meet the level 20 requirments

Did you guys play Eve Online? I ran with a corp called Blade Runners there a long time ago.
    Server: Thelanis
    Eleandhra - Valdaen

PM sent

Community Member Marco_Targaryen's Avatar

Thumbs up

A good guild made ​​up of pleasant people, it's always nice and fun to play with you.

Killa has always been a free soul, since the days when it was in our guild.
    Cya in channel
    Last edited by Marco_Targaryen; 02-14-2013 at 04:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Battlemaster Teblyn Dun'Robar
    Who are you? And why have you rung the bell?
    Thelanis: I Granchi Aviatori - Legit Multigaming Guild
    Vyserion - Rhaenyss - Lohras - Vickon - Deanerys - Elzasoul - Gehrold

Thanks Rhaenyss for the thumbs up pleasure to run with you guys too
    Last edited by Ozrik; 03-12-2013 at 10:24 PM. Reason: updated original post

Smile

We are now lvl 74 still got room for a few more..last 3 new members are from USA and a welcome addition.Criteria for recruitment as it was before.Feel free to PM me or find me in game.
    Guild leader of Blade Runners of Thelanis
    Azrik elf 1st life forever AA (28),Cromelia THF dwarf mulitclass barb alternative build TR3ETR1(28),Workshy human monkcher TR3ETR1 (28),Barrabash human kensei ip TR3ETR ,Endorfines TWF dwarf fighter(25).

I have to warn to all people considering Azrik's offer. Yeah, yeah, they seem like a nice guild, right? Friendly, knowledgeable, fun...

But...

They are hiding a secret. A terrible one. Something that drives men insane, making them to jump off of cliffs and such... I know that secret. I heard the terrible song. I heard Buboska's chant. And now I'm doomed... DOOMED I TELL YOU!

P.S: Just kidding, they are great. But run away if Bubsie starts to sing, that's for real!

Roberin (TR1 H-Elf Mnk8/Ftr12) - Lawnmoweird (TR4 Hum Mnk 20*) - Brokarg (TR1 Human 16brd/2ftr/2rog) - Lawnmowerman (TR1 H-Elf Mnk2/Ftr18*) Aibhilin (TR1 Human Wiz PM20) Lawnmowiper (WF Art 20) - Selanin (Drow 2mnk/12pal/6ftr) Elissea (H-Elf Rog 20*) * In progress

Lol Lawn If only i had mute button on her for those moments shes decides to sing! I guess a pair of sweaty socks and some gaffer tape will have to do My lifes now in danger i maybe calling on you for a raise soon..hehe
    Guild leader of Blade Runners of Thelanis
    Azrik elf 1st life forever AA (28),Cromelia THF dwarf mulitclass barb alternative build TR3ETR1(28),Workshy human monkcher TR3ETR1 (28),Barrabash human kensei ip TR3ETR ,Endorfines TWF dwarf fighter(25).