Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by pleistocene View Post
    Quested with someone named Piao, read his bio and had all classes he'd done, not completely sure and may need some confirmation on this.
    Confirm on this one. Piao made completionist a few months ago.
    Scarletdalia Windwalker-Air Savant, Syngh Nswing-Ultimate DPS Bard, Kaehlan Amnell-TWF DPS Completionist-in-the-making , Bloodraynne-Human DPS Fvs, Stiel Kaege-WF THF DPS/Tank.
    Leader-Obsidian Dragons, Cannith.

Mirrkim

Quote Originally Posted by StupendoThug View Post
    Mech, you missed Muti! :P
    + G + theo
    Screenies or it never happened!

Gimme the full names i dunno how to spell em.

Can anyone confirm this "Shinighami" fellow? Don't think I've ever ran with him. (maybe once?)

Quote Originally Posted by MRMechMan View Post
    Screenies or it never happened!

Gimme the full names i dunno how to spell em.

Can anyone confirm this "Shinighami" fellow? Don't think I've ever ran with him. (maybe once?)
    What's the point of telling a lie for this? Even if it is a lie, does it matter?
    Sarkiki - Orexis - Pallikaria - Epithymia - Musouka - Empnefsi | Cannith Server

Quote Originally Posted by Musouka View Post
    What's the point of telling a lie for this? Even if it is a lie, does it matter?
    What is the point of you posting in this thread?

What is the point of you posting in this thread?
    Ah, another strawman. If you must truly know, it's the same as posting this thread.

I'll stay here. This thread turned out much more fun than trying to list people, and place them on a pedestal. I like that people do this, but are we supposed to revere them? Treat them as being better than everyone else?
    Last edited by Musouka; 01-07-2013 at 12:24 AM.

Ah, another strawman. If you must truly know, it's the same as posting this thread.

I'll stay here. This thread turned out much more fun than trying to list people, and place them on a pedestal. I like that people do this, but are we supposed to revere them? Treat them as being better than everyone else?
    Hmmm well, first of all I don't know you, and have never partied with you, but I don't think you really add anything to this discussion. Heck, it isn't even a discussion...it is just a list. There is nothing TO discuss.

Second of all, nowhere in any post in this thread did I say being completionist is an admirable or good thing.

For the record, that IS my personal view, and I have great respect for those that choose to do it, but YOU are the one that came up with the "pedestal/revere/better" thing 100% on your own.

Again, it's just a list. Did you complain to your college when the deans list came out and you weren't on it?

Go troll somewhere else.

Yep Mech he's a guildie of mine
    Cannith - Juzam, Water Savant II Ranger 6 Monk 2 AA/ Orocarn, Stalwart Defender III Monk 2 / Taigongwanng, Sorc TRing - Guardiani di Eberron

Hmmm well, first of all I don't know you, and have never partied with you, but I don't think you really add anything to this discussion. Heck, it isn't even a discussion...it is just a list. There is nothing TO discuss.

Second of all, nowhere in any post in this thread did I say being completionist is an admirable or good thing.

For the record, that IS my personal view, and I have great respect for those that choose to do it, but YOU are the one that came up with the "pedestal/revere/better" thing 100% on your own.

Again, it's just a list. Did you complain to your college when the deans list came out and you weren't on it?
    Then what does it matter, and why are people making a big deal about it?

Sorry for asking questions on your purpose. A simple no suffices. I apologize for having my personal view, but just because I have a differing personal view does not make me any more wrong than you or anyone else. Why am I called a Troll for not sharing the same sentiment? I have just as much right to post here as you do to make this thread.
    Last edited by Musouka; 01-07-2013 at 10:33 AM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by FengXian View Post
    Yep Mech he's a guildie of mine

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...hot00026t.jpg/

Quote Originally Posted by Pilgrim1 View Post
    That's a very insular group of names, you rarely see those people leading groups or even in groups. Its a shame to have such knowledge of the game hidden away.
    I put up Lfms all the time
    For some "Strange" Reason, no one seems to hit my lfms

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainPurge View Post
    Yeah because they don't have alts.
    I got 9 Kenny's :v

Missing any?
    Theolupos "Not Sure if did druid"
    Gwolfe "Not Sure if did druid"
    Money....
    Last edited by Kennyburns; 01-07-2013 at 02:07 PM.
    Officer Of Templar - Now Recruiting
    KennyBurns - Electric Savant DPS~ KennyFails The Completionist - Rogue Stick Life 15/15 Completionist ~ KennyHeals - Fvs Healer~ KennyRanges - TWF Manyshoot Of Cannith

NVM Not worth the trouble
    Last edited by kinggartk; 01-07-2013 at 02:16 PM.
    Leader - Legion of Eberron (Cannith)
    Loromir
    Baldomir
    Weyoun
    Among others

I cant post a SS coz my computer is dead. But you can add me, Gwolf and Theolupos.

There is Suresh from Epicos but he quitted the game. Khayra (sorc) is the name of the toon.

Deathtitan too, im not sure if hes a completionist already but he was almost done.
    Last edited by mutilador; 01-17-2013 at 04:41 AM.

How many of them dual boxed or more during this process?
    I didn't dual box as I do not have 2 accounts. I also got most of my lives without using xp pots and before the bravery bonus and tome of learning was introduced. It was a royal pain.

Its so much easier now.
    Loot - Maetrim "Completionist" - Additional past lives in progress. (life 26)
    Originally from european Devourer server.

Quote Originally Posted by Maetrim View Post
    I didn't dual box as I do not have 2 accounts. I also got most of my lives without using xp pots and before the bravery bonus and tome of learning was introduced. It was a royal pain.

Its so much easier now.
    That's cool. I figured the Bravery Bonus would've helped quite a bit now. Probably makes each life go by much much faster.

However, being able to tough it before all the bonuses, more power to you.

I make a point of posting every run I do unless specifily testing an ability or grabbign that last 3k xp for a level. I've Dual boxed 9 of the pat 21 lives and am on a 22nd pass now single boxing as Varr the 20 pure Earth Savant for fun. Bit scared with no evasion, but trying it anyway.

I never really found even a 3rd life dual box to be usefull in the quest unless I died on Varr or for some beginning of the quest buffing.

I've taken a long a slow run at completionist averaging about 10 weeks a life before the BB stuff now it is more like 4-6 weeks with no change in gameplay. There is no real grind even at 4.3 mill xp if you enjoy running most of the quests and not xp farming for efficency.

I have found that the focus used in running a second alt around for loot and xp lessens my socailization and chatter a bit. So this life with no dual box, I'll be extra chatty, find me in game!

Anyway some random thougths...........See you in game. Congrats to everyone on the list and those closing in on it. Nothing special in itself, but is a goal to drive gameplay for a while. Much like capping all the ED's.
    Varr's all over. Sarlona Varrr getting the love currently.

When you get 3 of each class just to max out whatever you want, then cap all EDs... do you just do it again on another character?

When you get 3 of each class just to max out whatever you want, then cap all EDs... do you just do it again on another character?
    I'd tr into unusual builds that still rock because of all those PLs, gear and player skill you acquired on the way and/or some achievement runs, shortman this, solo that. I don't think the game ends at 3xeach PL.
    Cannith - Juzam, Water Savant II Ranger 6 Monk 2 AA/ Orocarn, Stalwart Defender III Monk 2 / Taigongwanng, Sorc TRing - Guardiani di Eberron

I did all trs w/o BB, xp pots, lvl`ing stones, etc. I dont have a 2nd acc too. I lvl`ed every class pure to lvl 20 at least once.
    I bought a tome of learning after the 14th life.

Quote Originally Posted by mutilador View Post
    I did all trs w/o BB, xp pots, lvl`ing stones, etc. I dont have a 2nd acc too. I lvl`ed every class pure to lvl 20 at least once.
    I bought a tome of learning after the 14th life.
    That's awesome. Pure to 20 at least once for each.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast