Community Member

Default Rune arm DC and epic destinies

Do magister +3 and draconic +2 add to the rune arm DC?

Community Member

I doubt it. The epic destiny abilities add to specific spell school DC's, and as far as I know, the rune arm attacks do not fall under a spell school.

Some random rock hurdling through the universe to who knows where...

Quote Originally Posted by shadereaper33 View Post
    I doubt it. The epic destiny abilities add to specific spell school DC's, and as far as I know, the rune arm attacks do not fall under a spell school.
    The rune arms are all evocation based, though they target different saves depending on the type of shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush007 View Post
    Do magister +3 and draconic +2 add to the rune arm DC?
    I suspect that they do not. My arti gets a 48dc blade barrier and tactical detonation (both of which are reflex based) and the only time they are saved against in EH is by rolling a 1. After I got Toven's Hammer (also reflex based) I respecced to 7/1/1 in electric and was extremely disappointed to see an incredible amount of saves. This led me to belive that the destiny bonuses are not added to the rune arm as they are the only bonuses that are not listed in wiki's calculation of rune arm dc (which was tested before ED's).

I have not tested this as I don't have the time right now, but I would love to see some confirmation of this.
    Totally Bass Ackwards ~ int based/heavy armored pure tempest<>The Count of Monte Cristo ~ dps/CC/survivability focused pure swashbuckler<>Santa's Little Slayer ~ dragonmarked elf centered kensai<>Hassan's Assassin ~ 76 DC/dps/survivability focused human assassin<>Dubbell O'Seven ~ casting/ranged WF artificer