Unhappy how to post a screenshot?

Hey folks a little help please. I tried to post a screenshot here and im lost. I have a 2010 toshiba sattelite laptop with

windows 7 home premium. I just cant figure it out. What do i do folks please? Any and all advice is appreciated.

Thank you very much.
    Last edited by kelly171717; 01-05-2013 at 02:51 PM. Reason: cant post screenshot/ different thread

Take screenshot. Post screenshot to a photo hosting site on the internet. Copy the IMG code from the internet location. Post the IMG code in your message.

Look for the screenshot in the Documents section, in the Dungeons & Dragons Online folder. After that, as Therigar suggested, host it on an online site. I personally like Imgur, as it requires no registration and is very simple to use.

Once hosted, copy the sharing option with the [IMG] tags, and paste it in your post here.

Hope this helps.

Just posted this link for someone else. But this was the thread I used for figuring it out.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=363164
    Leader of Shrodingers Cat Support Group a Husband and Wife guild on Orien.
    Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. Sir Winston Churchill

Thumbs up thank you all

Thank you to all who suggested how to post a screenshot. I love this ddo community so many helpful ppl all in one place. A HUGE

thank you again to looking past the title of my thread and actually reading/ and making helpful suggestions