At this point in my DDO career, I have a multilife Sorcbot, a multilife Artificer, a first life Wizard and a first life FS.
It is time for me to make a Human Bard.
I want to make him the best enchant/fascinate build he can be.
I have 32 point build and Vet status II.
Starting with the basics:
1) stat spread at lvl 1 and where to place them at lvl up.
2) Feat choices to come in at lvl 7 and be as effective as possible at lvl 7 (I have a crafter so don't concentrate on gear)
3) What feats should I have at lvl 20?
4) Is spell pen an issue with Bards? If so then I will be TRing this toon eventually (3x Wizzie)
5) Outside of enchantments, what spells would an experienced TR expect me to be packing if I joined their group.
6) What about undead? Do I have to take necro focus as well or do Bards have something special for this?
7) Any other small tips and tricks of the trade would be helpful
Thanks in advance for all the advice.
I did search the forums for something but could only find stuff relating to EDs and specific abilities...not actual starter build advice.