Post Page torn from jordaena's diary

Realizing it was about to be sunrise, I scaled the walls of Jorasco, to watch. To my amazement, no less than four ships, of varying size and color, passed over in the short time I sat there.
    Then, to my horror, one or possibly two *Dragons* flew low over the enclave walls!

I ducked into the Drowning Sorrows tavern, for cover. And after downing an entire bottle of strong drink, I dozed off.
    My slumber was not to be rest.ful though. I have been wakened, ever since, by vivid images of the tavern being straifed with fire-breath, and all within running hither and thither, with their clothing ablaze!

*wiping beads of perspiration from her brow*

In case we must face this dragon, I will endeavor to make myself ready. Doubly so if we are to face it ourselves, instead of by proxy.

\//\\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\\///\/\/\//\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
    Solanarowan of the Ravaged Wastes - sanctimonious true believer,
    Ereania Foxfire - flaming paramour,
    Ielylaniye Aliuanoay - (Lay-ni) vicious aquatic predator, Dyonisia Helleas - gentle thug,
    Dulsinnea Eldard - Paladin of Freedom, Jordaena Antheaf - sneaky feline,
    Branndy Willowwithe - sheep in wolf's clothing, Seibella Ntare - frosty princess,
    Annayah Fieryame - undead lady,
    Nasreene Stoutheart - bold seeker, Weanndy Wickwire - wide-eyed magical barbarian,
    Serriffim Randomia - blank slate, and Haezzel Randomia - perennial novice and hired hand.
    Primary server - Cannith (but I play on most)
    Guild Member - Welcomeing Darkness
    Premium Account

Talking Gratitude

I hope people like my story. Mostly I'm grateful to have found this forum.
    Previously I had this posted in my Bio.
    Now I can just put the link in my Bio and have all that space back.
    Solanarowan of the Ravaged Wastes - sanctimonious true believer,
    Ereania Foxfire - flaming paramour,
    Ielylaniye Aliuanoay - (Lay-ni) vicious aquatic predator, Dyonisia Helleas - gentle thug,
    Dulsinnea Eldard - Paladin of Freedom, Jordaena Antheaf - sneaky feline,
    Branndy Willowwithe - sheep in wolf's clothing, Seibella Ntare - frosty princess,
    Annayah Fieryame - undead lady,
    Nasreene Stoutheart - bold seeker, Weanndy Wickwire - wide-eyed magical barbarian,
    Serriffim Randomia - blank slate, and Haezzel Randomia - perennial novice and hired hand.
    Primary server - Cannith (but I play on most)
    Guild Member - Welcomeing Darkness
    Premium Account