Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unhappy

gonna misss u sis...good luck on school & if u need help on thesis re- my people & country, im gladly willing to help, u know where to contact me, u already have my fb & personal email.. MABUHAY..^^

Default Going to miss you :(

You're the awesomest.

Anyways, best of luck with all the stuff you're doing, thanks for running with my gimpy main and even more gimpy FvS. I learned a lot from watching you heal, even though you'd never know from watching me, lol.

Will miss you!

Community Member

See you in Neverwinter Nights (online) then.

Pyreal af Templar

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by pandora06 View Post
    A thank you from Urannia..

I know I left abruptly without saying anything but one day came to the conclusion that I had enough. Focusing on Rl and back to school to study more politics.
    Deleted all my characters after spending a good chunk of $$$..
    Least to say, devoted much time and energy (cliché right?) into a game in which case I would have never done so… Hehe, only thing I regret is not wearing my green armor after countless hours of grinding & completing my 100 citw run.

Most probably wouldn’t know my characters but that’s fine. I was probably a bad/awful & quiet/reserved player or pretended I was that guy and went along with all your guy stories. Either way it was fun/interesting while it lasted.

To all my polish guildies, thank you for your kindness and generosity. It was a pleasure to join..I’ll miss learning polish/language/culture and the weird polish jokes.. Most of you guys are on a break at the moment but I guess I do things irrationally so I couldn’t say farewell and wish you guys the best.

Helspont ^^ too bad you were always busy tr’ing so I nvr really had the chance to run with you. Anyways thanks for helping with shin. Dnt think I could of tr’d her if I hadn’t run with you..You know me, I dn’t have that kind of attention span unless I have some sort of company. I’ll miss the random conversations so take care..

Lemons! Thanks for answering all my dumb questions about nothing. Appreciate all the advice. Always a pleasure running with you/ learning & growing as a healer. P.S. Just admit you’re not Italian bc we all know your English is perfect. You’ve been here since 2006. Long overdue. Use mic nao

Greebs- Nvr got to try the pali build of yours. Was quite excited for it. Had every weapon you could imagine..Hehe you were too HELLA pro so initially I was a bit afraid to ask. The questions had came out weird so you called me dumb, Thanks. I was trying to not look stupid. It was my first mmo. Forgive me a bit pls ^^

Scarlet- If it weren’t for the runs I had done with you way back, I would of sucked as a healer..Relax a bit ^^ you’re prob wondering who am I to tell you that. But I’m sure you know I really don’t care and put up w/any sugarcoating. It’s a game dear. Have fun. I know you work hard so I have high hopes/prospects for you and your guild regardless of what others believe ^^ gluck.

Rawl- Thanks for squelching me ^^ It wasn’t my loss. It was yours. Either way had a good time along w/the guildies for a bit. Was able to run majority of the content on elite n push ura’s heals to be that much better..To your friends/guidlies (a long list), sunny nox bear fuzz capri cai…—I nvr spoke much but all those jokes I laughed so hard, little did you knw.. Prob a response with lol and that’s it. I could have mentioned more but least to say I wasn’t interested. Just wanted to run a game & prove a point. Bc if I did say I was a female player, everyone would of given me slack & the convo would of been side-tracted.

Allenza –Miss miss <3 running with you guys…

Alcoholics & Magalee - Always a pleasure running w/you n guildies.

Kylerr--<3 <3 <3 I could go on about you but I’m not bc I wrote an essay already. It was spur of the moment to delete em all. Take care of yourself and your beautiful family.

Everyone else that I forgot to mention bc there’s just too many. Take care & don’t forget to relax. It takes too much effort being perfect & having high expectations 24/7 that we forget to simply enjoy a game.

Sorry for all my afks..I was lazy/needed a break/hehe didn’t want to have a convo bc I thought it would be awkward. If I ever did offend anyone in any way, I apologize. Ddo turns you rotten

Urannia*Shinju*Rannia*Olesia
    P.S. Neverwinter Nights, tempting…
    Good bye my friend! I want u in neverwinter online
    Uriziem Completionist done, past life 28/30
    solo ADQ2 EE http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=414558
    solo FoT EE http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=414946
    Waiting better and harder end game(or neverwinter online)

I don't see why anyone would delete their toons. You could always come back if you change your mind, but whatever. Too late now. If I ever leave, my toons will stay.
    Gwhyn Saige - heroic and epic completionist, loving the EK build
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...elee-wizard-EK

Quote Originally Posted by Ghwyn View Post
    I don't see why anyone would delete their toons. You could always come back if you change your mind, but whatever. Too late now. If I ever leave, my toons will stay.
    They delete their toons so they never have a desire to come back
    Officer Of Templar - Now Recruiting
    KennyBurns - Electric Savant DPS~ KennyFails The Completionist - Rogue Stick Life 15/15 Completionist ~ KennyHeals - Fvs Healer~ KennyRanges - TWF Manyshoot Of Cannith

Quote Originally Posted by Kennyburns View Post
    They delete their toons so they never have a desire to come back
    A classic MMO scorched earth tactic indeed!
    Male Fairy: "Dont cry my dear. You know what I do when I'm sad?"
    Felicia Day Fairy: "Look douchy..."

Quote Originally Posted by mournbladereigns View Post
    Actually, if this Nerf's one of Shade's barb's I doubly support this!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghwyn View Post
    Turbine offers a character undelete service, $20 per character you want undeleted. So we will see Urrania back in game soon.

Community Member

i miss you

ZIopisto

Wow! whenever I see someone who says goodbye and deletes their characters I have to wonder why?

Is it that bad?

If anyone who reads this and wants to quit and is thinking about deleting their characters, stop please and think.

You will be back and hate yourself.

Don't do it, just take a break.
    The Blood of the Red Dragon

Community Member

Default 1 month later...

....feels like going cold turkey...*f%^*$%$&*&..

Purge: After I deleted my characters a friend of mine, Zibo told me about the undelete service...I thought about it immediately, but for now when I'm ready and not so preoccupied perhaps I'll be back...I may be a hypocrite for pulling a move like that but you knw <3 DDO a little too much...+ I have another fam member who has been playing quite a lot lately and I can't seem to avoid ddo anymore with her always around :P

To those of you whom question my actions: Many reasons that led to it. Some more complicated than others, easily solvable, others could be ignored, mountains to climb..could go on, nevertheless, MY decision. But if you would have asked me, my response would of been, don't do it bc ofc I'll end up missing you :P Refer to Kenny, but in my attempt hehe it failed...

and Ziopisto ^^ ..
    Last edited by pandora06; 01-30-2013 at 02:19 PM.

Community Member

I think I would never delete my main character, even it's just some pixels, still too many emotions.
    But I understand why others do it.

Community Member

I don't know you (probably because i keep odd server hours) but farewell traveler!

P.S. you really should of not had all your work gone to waste, and handed over your account to someone.

Ciao.

Community Member

So... you came back and now I log on to see that your new toon is no longer on my friends lists.. AGAIN.
    Hehe, if you are truly gone this time good luck with everything . At least PM me when you have your name for Neverwinter and I will see you there . It was a joy running with you so much and also the chats we had . Thanks and I do hope we get to talk again .

-Pyyro

P.S. Thanks for not mentioning me in your good bye
    CANNITH player. Recently returned to the game after 2 years, proudly back with Skunkworks my old crew. Starting completionist project on my 4th life character Pyrau. Have 10 other epic characters across all play styles, some TRs.

Community Member

Hmmm... other "good bye" topics are closed, interesting. We are losing the veteran players, not good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12