Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Community Member

Unhappy Hey you, Good Bye...

A thank you from Urannia..

I know I left abruptly without saying anything but one day came to the conclusion that I had enough. Focusing on Rl and back to school to study more politics.
    Deleted all my characters after spending a good chunk of $$$..
    Least to say, devoted much time and energy (cliché right?) into a game in which case I would have never done so… Hehe, only thing I regret is not wearing my green armor after countless hours of grinding & completing my 100 citw run.

Most probably wouldn’t know my characters but that’s fine. I was probably a bad/awful & quiet/reserved player or pretended I was that guy and went along with all your guy stories. Either way it was fun/interesting while it lasted.

To all my polish guildies, thank you for your kindness and generosity. It was a pleasure to join..I’ll miss learning polish/language/culture and the weird polish jokes.. Most of you guys are on a break at the moment but I guess I do things irrationally so I couldn’t say farewell and wish you guys the best.

Helspont ^^ too bad you were always busy tr’ing so I nvr really had the chance to run with you. Anyways thanks for helping with shin. Dnt think I could of tr’d her if I hadn’t run with you..You know me, I dn’t have that kind of attention span unless I have some sort of company. I’ll miss the random conversations so take care..

Lemons! Thanks for answering all my dumb questions about nothing. Appreciate all the advice. Always a pleasure running with you/ learning & growing as a healer. P.S. Just admit you’re not Italian bc we all know your English is perfect. You’ve been here since 2006. Long overdue. Use mic nao

Greebs- Nvr got to try the pali build of yours. Was quite excited for it. Had every weapon you could imagine..Hehe you were too HELLA pro so initially I was a bit afraid to ask. The questions had came out weird so you called me dumb, Thanks. I was trying to not look stupid. It was my first mmo. Forgive me a bit pls ^^

Scarlet- If it weren’t for the runs I had done with you way back, I would of sucked as a healer..Relax a bit ^^ you’re prob wondering who am I to tell you that. But I’m sure you know I really don’t care and put up w/any sugarcoating. It’s a game dear. Have fun. I know you work hard so I have high hopes/prospects for you and your guild regardless of what others believe ^^ gluck.

Rawl- Thanks for squelching me ^^ It wasn’t my loss. It was yours. Either way had a good time along w/the guildies for a bit. Was able to run majority of the content on elite n push ura’s heals to be that much better..To your friends/guidlies (a long list), sunny nox bear fuzz capri cai…—I nvr spoke much but all those jokes I laughed so hard, little did you knw.. Prob a response with lol and that’s it. I could have mentioned more but least to say I wasn’t interested. Just wanted to run a game & prove a point. Bc if I did say I was a female player, everyone would of given me slack & the convo would of been side-tracted.

Allenza –Miss miss <3 running with you guys…

Alcoholics & Magalee - Always a pleasure running w/you n guildies.

Kylerr--<3 <3 <3 I could go on about you but I’m not bc I wrote an essay already. It was spur of the moment to delete em all. Take care of yourself and your beautiful family.

Everyone else that I forgot to mention bc there’s just too many. Take care & don’t forget to relax. It takes too much effort being perfect & having high expectations 24/7 that we forget to simply enjoy a game.

Sorry for all my afks..I was lazy/needed a break/hehe didn’t want to have a convo bc I thought it would be awkward. If I ever did offend anyone in any way, I apologize. Ddo turns you rotten

Urannia*Shinju*Rannia*Olesia
    P.S. Neverwinter Nights, tempting…
    Last edited by pandora06; 01-07-2013 at 11:06 PM.

Community Member

Polish AND a girl? Ew, gross!

Have fun wasting even more money on RL stuff to replace the countless hours you could have spent playing DDO!

Your best friend!

P.S. kan i haz ur stuf?

Community Member

Default sad day...

First of all, thank u for putting up with me, I know I can be a little... shall we say, outspoken. But, you really are one of the better healers I've had the pleasure of running with, and will miss having you on ddo (though I agree, Nw looks awesome and am signed up for beta). And again, its a sad day to see yet another great player leave us, but hope to cross paths again. Gl to you.

P.s.- love the post to rawl. Got a good laugh out of that one. :-)
    Scarletdalia Windwalker-Air Savant, Syngh Nswing-Ultimate DPS Bard, Kaehlan Amnell-TWF DPS Completionist-in-the-making , Bloodraynne-Human DPS Fvs, Stiel Kaege-WF THF DPS/Tank.
    Leader-Obsidian Dragons, Cannith.

Community Member

Always sad when good players/persons are leaving.

Wish you all the best

Cannith Server. Member of Alleanza degli uomini liberi.

udorico-malodei-duenote-ossobuco

Founder & Build Synthesis Battlehawke's Avatar

Default aw

Always sad to see players go...g/l.
    The Best Server: Gallhanda

Looking for a great guild? Check Out Our Guild: http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/forum.php

Looking for some good builds to play? https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...for-Characters

Community Member

Thanks for all the heals and great company urannia.

Sorry to see you go. No chance of coming back?

Good luck to you.

I will miss you on my friend's list, specially when doing abbot!! xD
    Anyway, it's ok to move on whenever you have to, have an awesome life!
    Baruk Khazad! Khazad Baraz Tarâg Ai-mênu!
    Bromuro - Angrista - Bolferin
    << Miembro de High Rollers >>

Wow, just came back after a short break from the game to see that.

Both me and some of my guildies have always considered you as one of the best (and most kind) players around so it's indeed a loss for us to see you leave Eberron .

Thanks, for the help and heals.

Most important : best of luck for your RL issues.
    Sdrumo - human Barbarian
    Quorthon - Dwarf tank Fighter
    Belthamas - Human PM

Community Member

Already missing ya!

Community Member

Harry- Dear best friend, your just jealous because I didn't join your guild instead & somehow ended in a polish guild after you came back from your afk. So no you cant have any of my loot! Go work your butt for it

P.S. I'll make sure all those countless hours will be spent damn good in RL ^^

Scarlet- Sometimes I wondered whether I should run with you or not every time you had asked. I knew I would get some bs for joining a lol "jerk" like you. Either way it was fun seeing you get all tensed and worked up shouting at everyone and picking little fights..hehe least you kept it entertaining. Too bad I think folks took it the other way around. For some reason I just laughed how serious you took the game. Nothing wrong with that but it was kinda amusing you have to admit :P

Udo - I'll miss running with you. Just when I was getting used to running Abbots again. Hehe you amazed me that one Abbott run saying it was only your 2nd time..seemed like you ran that raid for the longest, guess you were bluffing :P either way you were always a good player who took the initiative.

Yalina - BB lol ^^ tbh i really enjoyed running with your guildies. Always a smooth clean run w/competent players from my experience. TC.

Vulgari - It's not fair that you ran with me but I'm not even sure who your characters are. Speak now, I did once help you get some TPs lol.

Bromo - Hehe i'll miss the countless hours and runs we've ran together for abbot with Agur and all his alts. I once remembered vaguely during a run I wasn't fond of you lol. You said something to me along with the word pacco and I got annoyed.. I wanted to reply back and say, dude I'm not your pacco. lol.

Drumo - It has always been a pleasure running with you and your guildies. If I could be part of another guild, it would have been with you guys. Too bad I'm not Italian. All the runs I've encountered were always smooth and if anything went wrong, at the end of the day we all just laughed. Really enjoyed the sportsmanship..I still remember doing epic von 3,5,6 adq before the update *** your guildies, enross, katalach, chol, bladifer, cecato..I could list all your guildies & go on forever about your guild but lol I'm sure you knw how I feel. I did try to join whenever I was available. Anyways TC ^^

Khyse - I miss you too and all your guildies TC.

Community Member

Ok, this just isn't worth playing knowing you are not here. What am I to do in VoN, now?!

Community Member

Unhappy Why??????? =(

Sad day indeed. You didn't even say bye to me, I'm not mad I am just dissapointed. All those times I waited on you, All those times i didn't die cause you were healing me, All the CiTW I ran with you, and all of the fun story times about your family meant nothing???? I see how it is, you can fine a Nox anywhere is that it?
    You were always saying you were gonna quit but I really didn't think you would since you had said you were quitting like 2 months ago and didn't
    I wish you all the best with RL, Family, School(even though its politics), finding that husband(lol), and with everything in the future. I owe alot to you, i'll hold on to that stack of blue scales for when you come back

I'll see you around Princess(HAHAHA),

Nox

Community Member

<3 Ura

Good luck.
    Greebles - 20 Wiz WF, Kyarane - 20 Paladin Human, Shandria - 18 Pal / 2 Mnk Human, Grinhold - 20 FvS helf: Cannith

Wink Hey you...

No need for introduction, you know who i am. Only one that says "hey you." I'll miss you lots. Now I have to find someone to stay up late in evening to chat with, slow me down and make me forget what I was doing. Im just glad chat wasnt to bugged so everyone didnt see all the things we talked about LOL. My luck still hasn't changed. I got 3 out of 5 done ^^. Don't be a stranger you can always log in and send us all pm's. Hit me up if you decide to play neverwinter. Have fun with RL, still very sad to see you gone.

Hels

Community Member

It was always an absolute delight running with you.

Best of luck with all your future endeavors.
    Cannith, Slicing Blow. Vilenna (18/1/1 Clonkard), Marvala (20 monk), Phrenia (19/1 rogue/fighter), Malchara (12/6/2 AA), Denaria (18/2 ...wonk?)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by pandora06 View Post
    Bromo
    Glad to know that this nickname is finally catching on. +1

Community Member

Nox - Thanks for putting me on the spot, you know how I feel about marriage already. Some folks are delirious I'd like to say..& stop calling me princess already..not fond of it

You were on when I deleted my characters..I did say stop by to say hey but you were too busy tr'ing. Every time I had wanted to run something you were w/guildies so I ended up logging or pugging.. & yes I knw it's been long over due when I first said I was quitting. You guys kept me busy.

ps. you don't owe me anything. If anything I owe you a thank you ^^

Community Member

Talking

I just had to give you a hard time one more time before you disappear =) Good luck out there

PS: I think keeping me busy was all a plot by Rawl or not lol

PPS: YOU HAVE A FACE WITH THE VOICE

PPPS: sorry bout the princess thing it was just a little funny.

Sad to see you go but maybe see you in neverwinter

-mech

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast