Community Member
    west coast canada

Wink Wilderness Area just became interesting

There was the recent addition of better loot from break-ables, which is great because we all smash for the extra XP bonus. But I run wilderness area for fun, slayers, rares or just bored. We dont normally go smashing break-ables here, but sometimes things get broken anyhow. I am glad I noticed the text, because I might not have seen the book sitting there.

thought you should know, good gaming and good luck
    We are all lost travelers, on a journey to find that which we do not know, but it is not a prize we seek, but the road that must be taken, it is that inside us that drives us forward into the unknown.

Sacramento California

Thumbs up heheeh

gotta watch for the details (found the DEVIL)
    Its mind over matter It doesn't matter, If I don't mind -- Always use LOADED dice.

Down Under

Not quite as nice as a 2 tome, but I was in the Cannith manufactory recently and heard an odd metallic crash noise and saw a box had been broken during combat and a shield had fallen out to the floor; much better than a loot bag as the shield was just lying on the floor and the sound was pretty close to right for what I imagine a shield would sound falling tumbling to the floor from a box. This is a big improvement from prayer beads all around!