Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

You guys are pretty weak in my opinion, I support OP because it is an option. For some reason you all clearly embrace restriction and a lack of options. He wants to use cannith crafting as intended, and clearly this oversight is preventing what should be a standard game function. Crafting seeker on an item that can be considered an off hand weapon, that takes the slot a shield would, that is treated as a trinket for crafting purposes does not seem like something requiring restriction. It even comes on other rune arms. There is no reason to disallow the ability to craft seeker on your rune arm, short of laziness.

2016 DDO Players Council UurlockYgmeov's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eighnuss View Post
    You guys are pretty weak in my opinion, I support OP because it is an option. For some reason you all clearly embrace restriction and a lack of options. He wants to use cannith crafting as intended, and clearly this oversight is preventing what should be a standard game function. Crafting seeker on an item that can be considered an off hand weapon, that takes the slot a shield would, that is treated as a trinket for crafting purposes does not seem like something requiring restriction. It even comes on other rune arms. There is no reason to disallow the ability to craft seeker on your rune arm, short of laziness.
    Two points: I support choices - just don't think putting seeker there wise or a good use of dev's coding time.

More importantly - runearms are named items, and the dev's found out the hard way that crafting named items is problematic - it only causes bugs and issues with the game. That is why you will not see any further named item being able to be crafted in the foreseeable future, and why they cannot do as the OP asks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12