1) My healer is out of SP and running to a nearby shrine
2) My healer is CHA damaged, feebleminded, held, stunned, knocked down, turned to stone
3) You keep on dying in one hit every 1-2 minute, and the quests death counter reads deaths: You 10+, everyone else 0 or 1.
4) You are a caster and have ran out of SP during a tough end fight. I raise you, and all you do is bunny hop around being 100% useless and just die again. You refuse to drink SP pots or use any scrolls because you are a cheapskate while I'm popping pots and scrolls like candy to keep more useful people alive.
5) Your HP is so pathetic that an ungeared, minimally enhanced heal from me (230-250 points) heals you up to full on a non arcane at level 18+ (no I don't need to equip my healer gear in every single quest).
6) You're a pale master who has no clue what a neg energy burst is, you don't have quicken spell for it, and when told what it is you reply 'lol a level 4 spell, I have no room for that'. Death aura alone isn't going to keep you alive.
7) You're a monk and you can't be bothered to use wholeness of body between fights.
8) You're a rogue and you can't UMD wands or heal scrolls.
9) You're a Wizard or a Sorc and you are worse at CC and / or killing things than my FVS is (or your CC and kill rate is none existent, all you do is run around with flashy auras, or popping 10 firewalls on a single mob and running out of SP in a few minutes). Even worse still you are a combination of 9, 4, 5 and 6.
10) Youre a WF barbarian with over 700 HP with no healing amp at all, and each heal only heals you for 100-150 points.
11) You complain about my lack of healing gear when I'm leading the kill rate and destructing / BBing more things to death than either your arcane or melee character and keeping people alive well enough to complete the quest.
*Special note - people are allowed to die and have any level of competency in my groups, and no one needs to be able to self heal (can pop healer hirelings if required). I take the first 5 people that click on join always. If you're that <1% who blames the cleric or fvs for your deaths, instead of thanking them when they do heal or raise you, welcome to my squelch list.