Thread: First TR.

Community Member

Default First TR.

Hello all.

I have recently got lvl 20 and am about to do my first TR but i have some questions about what will happen when i do.

1. I have a few tomes equiped including a greater tome of learning. will i need to re-perchase these items?
    2. I have managed to gather alot of mats for dif epic items eg seals and shards that are currently in my bank and collectiable bags what will happen to these and the rest of my items/equipment.
    3. I gathered enough favor so that i can start characters at level 4 but as i will TR the character i got that favor on and i know ur favor resets will i still be able to start at level 4 or will i start at lvl 1? (i know it's not hard but i have done korthos to death)

Thats all i can think to ask atm if there is anything else i should now please let me know.

Thanx for your help

1) No, tomes persist through TR
    2) They will go into your TR cach
    3) All favor unlocks are retained. TRs ALWAYS start at level 1.

Use this: http://ddowiki.com/page/Reincarnation

And make sure to check this out: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=355152
    Last edited by madmaxhunter; 12-29-2012 at 01:01 PM.
    Completionist Lighthardtt Tuisian of Sarlona
    leader, Bridge Burners

"Just another day in pair-o'-dice"

Quote Originally Posted by madmaxhunter View Post
    3) All favor unlocks are retained. TRs ALWAYS start at level 1.
    This is true, but his wording was a little odd to me. You loose all your favor. You will start at level 1 with 0 favor in every faction. You will keep things like Veteran and FVS if you've unlocked them, however, you will need to re-earn your bank favor, coin lord favor, and the rest. You can keep things like the House P trinket, but you will loose benefits like Silver Flame Blessing (this used to be an item you could carry through TRs, though Turbine recently altered this and no longer carries through)

Quote Originally Posted by Syllph View Post
    This is true, but his wording was a little odd to me. You loose all your favor. You will start at level 1 with 0 favor in every faction. You will keep things like Veteran and FVS if you've unlocked them, however, you will need to re-earn your bank favor, coin lord favor, and the rest. You can keep things like the House P trinket, but you will loose benefits like Silver Flame Blessing (this used to be an item you could carry through TRs, though Turbine recently altered this and no longer carries through)
    Question 3 "I know ur (sic) favor resets" so there is no reason to restate what the OP already knew, the question was about Veteran unlock, my response was valid in succinct to his question
    Completionist Lighthardtt Tuisian of Sarlona
    leader, Bridge Burners

"Just another day in pair-o'-dice"

Quote Originally Posted by madmaxhunter View Post
    Question 3 "I know ur (sic) favor resets" so there is no reason to restate what the OP already knew, the question was about Veteran unlock, my response was valid in succinct to his question
    You said "All favor unlocks are retained"

Since he hasn't TRed before this is poorly worded.

You do not retain:

Bank unlocks
    Personal Tab unlocks.
    House Buff Unlocks.
    Access to Merida Alters

This is why I said it was worded oddly.

2016 DDO Players Council Stoner81's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Syllph View Post
    You said "All favor unlocks are retained"

Since he hasn't TRed before this is poorly worded.

You do not retain:

Bank unlocks
    Personal Tab unlocks.

House Buff Unlocks.
    Access to Merida Alters

This is why I said it was worded oddly.
    Just wanted to point out to the OP that if you bought the ones in Red from the DDO Store then those will stay with the toon through the TR, though as mentioned above the ones you get from favor will have been removed and so you will have to re-earn them.

Stoner81.