Thumbs up "A Stay at Inn" Speed Solo Run --- Melee FVS 32pt.

Epic Elite, 0 major pots used, 0 shrines, less than 100 heal scrolls, all rush till end.

Last edited by Zerkul; 01-11-2013 at 08:33 AM.
    Guild Leader of "GODS - Guardians Of the Dragon Sanctuary" on Cannith --- My Characters: Zavarthak (20 Barbarian Frenzied/Ravager DPS - MAIN), Ryumajin (Warlock,), Leohands (Evocation FVS firstlife), Galvano (Paladin TWF). - If you like or find useful my posts, consider adding reputation.

Community Member

What's with this screenshot? You clearly used 101 heal scrolls, I can see it from the hotbars.

And that guy in front of you? He surely helped you with the quest. Look at that evil smile in the 3rd pic, he is up to something.

Also, the yellow hair + beard means you are either a Super Sayan or some kind of weird simpson, this is cheating.

Gratz.

Quote Originally Posted by Tid12 View Post
    What's with this screenshot? You clearly used 101 heal scrolls, I can see it from the hotbars.

And that guy in front of you? He surely helped you with the quest. Look at that evil smile in the 3rd pic, he is up to something.

Also, the yellow hair + beard means you are either a Super Sayan or some kind of weird simpson, this is cheating.

Gratz.
    LOL +1 ...

Anyway, this morning my friend Vincino said that Leohands is the one who brings light in the darkness and wears a green outfit, someone else said GREEN LANTER! I got the green outfit and the latern as well, sadly it's not green .
    Last edited by Zerkul; 12-27-2012 at 07:32 AM.
    Guild Leader of "GODS - Guardians Of the Dragon Sanctuary" on Cannith --- My Characters: Zavarthak (20 Barbarian Frenzied/Ravager DPS - MAIN), Ryumajin (Warlock,), Leohands (Evocation FVS firstlife), Galvano (Paladin TWF). - If you like or find useful my posts, consider adding reputation.

Very nice solo. I just ran this and had a very tough time. Also took me 3x longer than your 19 minutes.

Speaking of your completion time, seeing as the xp reports are not accurate on completion times at the moment it may have been worth not alt/zing out all your buffs for the SS! That way you would have your ship buffs as a time reference! I used to take my SS like that as well coz they look much better IMO but I leave everything out for all to see now because there are a lot of skeptics out there (like me!!) who wonder what people are trying to hide! lmao. Hell I even take SS all through the quest so I can pull them out if someone ever questioned if I was really in there solo or not!

You know I really wish turbine would extend the xp report to include all players who entered the instance.

Very well done on your solo mate.

Nice run Improved from the first few runs and you made it. Nice job bro

People hate me because I speak my mind truely, and I don't intend stopping.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerkul View Post
    LOL +1 ... Anyway, this morning my friend Vincino said that Leohands is the one who brings light in the darkness and wears a green outfit, someone else said GREEN LANTER! I got the green outfit and the latern as well, sadly it's not green .
    LOL nice vids/pics...

Actually look-wise with the blond hair/beard I think he is more Green Arrow (more Oliver Queen than Hal Jordan)...

Grats.. But uh how long did it take?

We all know how accurate those completions times in the xp reports are.. I have a few for that quest that list 2min.. But certainly didn't take that long.