Default Armor kit preview not showing the truth? ^^

i just treid out several armor kits for my leaves of the forest and in the endf i had 2 left in my cart to try out:

spider darksteel and purple - so i decided for darksteel and the black look and deleted purple from my cart.

tried a few more times to preview to be sure it was the one i wanted (heard about issues before) and yes, it was black and good looking, so i decided to spend some points and buy it....

looking eagerly forward on my new appearance i got shocked - because im GREEN now! green like a frog!!

really i wondered? can it be that even the stuff i pay my money on is poking fun on me now?

sad looking i logged of heading for bed :'(

not so cool ...
    R.I.P. Devourer - 20-Aug-2010 11:00 GMT(+1 DST)
    (World Broadcast): World broadcast: 'Farewell to all our loyal players and thank you for your time in Eberron. We wish you all the best for your future adventures. Please log out now as the servers are now going down. Many thanks, Codemasters Online.'

***Ghallanda Rerolled*** *Yvonnel-1* "Peinlicher" Sylestria-1 Jarlaxle-1 Sammaster-1 Zapp-1
    formerly Dorn / Devourer - EU

I've heard, way back on lamannia when those kits came out, that leaves of the forest made many of them green...I assumed it was fixed...And yes I know someone is going to point out how this is Turbine and I shouldn't have.

I also didn't know the preview was borked for leaves.

2014 DDO Players Council
    Alt-pletionist

Screen shot or it didn't happen

No seriously there's a derth of good primary colors in the store, and I've never seen a seriously green armor kit, except maybe that swirlly whirly one. So I'd be really interested to see what Green, spider 2 or whatever looks like....

Just as long as it's got one ginormous comically oversized Spaulder that's all that matters.
    You guys filibustering a new mode have already succeeded in scaring the Dev's into not doing it the right way and re-scaling the existing settings, why in the world are you still filibustering? Drunk on your success? Schadenfreude? Spitefulness?

It is a digital promise for something and the product is not being delivered.

Were the makers drunk when they made the armor?
    The Blood of the Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Zorth View Post
    Were the makers drunk when they made the armor?
    i will not answer this without my lawyer and well, i wont^^

ill try for a screeny later when i log
    (World Broadcast): World broadcast: 'Farewell to all our loyal players and thank you for your time in Eberron. We wish you all the best for your future adventures. Please log out now as the servers are now going down. Many thanks, Codemasters Online.'

***Ghallanda Rerolled*** *Yvonnel-1* "Peinlicher" Sylestria-1 Jarlaxle-1 Sammaster-1 Zapp-1

2014 DDO Players Council
    Alt-pletionist

This might be a bug with the last hotfix, I've seen people complain of their armor's color being accidentally changed or bugged before. There's a thread on Elven Chainmail where someone produced before and after screens, around MOTU and supposedly they fixed it and the armor went back to it's old color.

I say this because I have 4 cowls in my bank (for crafting on) that a couple weeks ago were a dark Red that are now a golden brown sort of color.

This is the sad state of appearance customization in DDO that I have 4 matching color cowls squirrled away to craft on, hoping I can find some armor that matches, to craft on, that doesn't suck, or isn't obsoleted by the new tiered armors... It's even sadder that they are apparently going to change colors at random.
    You guys filibustering a new mode have already succeeded in scaring the Dev's into not doing it the right way and re-scaling the existing settings, why in the world are you still filibustering? Drunk on your success? Schadenfreude? Spitefulness?

thanks for all the info, so this is just for completion - and for those who like green stuff

this pic shows me as a frog^^

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Have you resolved it somehow Yvonnel ? I couldn't stand the look of Leaves so got cool bull 2 blue/gold kit and guess what colour it turned into. Idiotic green again, hooray.
    Shahang Nezhat Bellezza Wipekin Farida of Ghallanda

waiting for response over two weeks now didnt even get a sorry we cant help u, nothing...