Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

We were lucky enough to finish Shroud elite, and bam, server crash. I got out early but some people were stuck at loading screen.

Merry Christmas my dear fellows.
    English is not my native language, so please excuse my mistakes.
    Thelanis: Fossette (Your DC'ing raid cleric), Ampora (party's gimp CC bard), Eridana (worst Paladin tank in your party), Laeressa ("kill before you get killed" Barbarian), Dualscar (uncharismatic WF sorcerer)

of course it happens during xp bonus and yup you better believe that it will be gone by the time wwe get back in and might as well give up there is no way at all that we are going to be getting back in till atleast sometime later on wed. or maybe thur.
    Mess with the best die like the rest then i take all your loot!!!!
    Dinobot(20rog)Grimlocc(20pally)Blaqq(20rogTR)Lutte(13rog/1brb/6rng)Rattrap(8rog/1rng)Optymoss(14brb/2ftr/4rog)Swoopp(18brb)Snarrl(14ftr)Bumblbee(20mnk)Ultramagnuss(20fvs)LtData(1rog/14wiz)

wonder how long it will be down with it being christmas, can't be many at the wheel to get it fixed atm.

If they put the Ottos box back in the store for just a couple hours I'll call it even.
    Flabby-Flaber-Flabo--Heifer-Oinks

LEGION

Awh, I wanted to enjoy the rest of my holiday playing DDO. /sigh

Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SiliconScout View Post
    last time this happened on the Epic XP bonus and we no longer got the bonus.

Wonder if the heroic will be wiped the same way
    it will be until a Turbine official rep with powers that GMs don't have activates it again.

Still down 50 mins and counting.
    Now time for episode 3 off NCIS, keep up the "great" work turbine.
    Ill be finished with this season before you get thelanis back up, only 19 episodes to go.
    How many dwarves does it take to screw in a lightbulb ?!?
    Three. Two to get a ladder under it, one to try to climb up until he realizes the ladder is bugged.

Brand / Commerce Manager Tolero's Avatar

We're currently working to bring things back up, sorry for the inconvenience everyone!

(also note that it's prooobably going to result in empty airships while the server repopulates. Don't fuss with the hookpoints, it'll repopulate on its own)

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    We're currently working to bring things back up, sorry for the inconvenience everyone!

(also note that it's prooobably going to result in empty airships while the server repopulates. Don't fuss with the hookpoints, it'll repopulate on its own)
    any guess as to an eta?

Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    any guess as to an eta?
    Tomorrow around 10am, give or take a few hours, depending on the time zone the servers are in.

Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

any guess as to an eta?
    "Soon.(tm)"

Give them another 30 easy. But thinking through it, I figure that GMs actually would be amoung the first to know and the first to get on the phone that the server went down.

Community Member

I was told on G-Land by a GM they are working on it. And that was about 30 mins ago.

Thanks.

Hall of Famer & Hero DoctorWhofan's Avatar

THANKS!

Give us the heads up with an eta if you can, PLEEEAAZZZ?!?!?!
    +The Goddess of Tempest's Spine+Merc's Only, THELANIS: List is here: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...94#post2798094 LEGIONNAIRE /Salute to Rameses, He has RETURNED!

any guess as to an eta?
    Not yet. First have to make sure it's safe to fire it back up (usually it is but the last thing you want to do is slap it back up if it's going to still get in a state where it takes itself right back out again)

Not yet. First have to make sure it's safe to fire it back up (usually it is but the last thing you want to do is slap it back up if it's going to still get in a state where it takes itself right back out again)
    Thanks Tolero, I know it sucks to get called in, in the middle of the night, and even more when it's a holiday.

Ok should be here in a few, just finishing up turning on the Jester and all that jazz. Once we're up I'll update again!

Ok should be here in a few, just finishing up turning on the Jester and all that jazz. Once we're up I'll update again!
    Thanks! Hope the Tweet wasn't inappropriate... Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!
    "The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves." Niccolò Machiavelli
    Thelanis: Arbix Completionist (23rd Life), ArbySoul, ArbyBarb, ArbyPriest, Arbificer etc.

Thank you to you and the datacenter team, Tolero.

Default thanks ...but!

Thanks Tolero, but I have to say I would think there would be more support and alarms during the holidays as this is high season for turbine to make money as there are more folks playing and online. If its down - no money for turbine - that's my only saving grace here :-) but again thanks for helping to get it back up!
    Kino Yamabushi (20 Cleric, 6 Epic), Rayel (3 Paladin, 17 Fighter, 8 Epic), Ixio (20 Bard, 8 Epic), Riverwing (11 Druid), Abutilon (11 Sorc), Marni (Bard 12, Fighter 2, Rogue 6, Epic 3), Aoi (Cleric 20, 8 epic), Steeleyes (18 Barbarian) - Thelanis

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast